Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I go out and eat pretty much all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Do you generally cook all the meals yourself, or do you get finished or half-finished products?

Why do you do it the way you do?
:)
(If you live at home with your parents, how does your parents do it? And what do you prefer?)

I cook all meals myself, I cook healthy but yummie ^_^
I love to go out and eat on occation :)

completely depends on the day.

I try to buy half-finished things and make healthy food, but doesn't always work out. I also tend to buy things and make em from scratch. We also go out a lot. So...all of the above?

i cannot cook for shit and it sucks. my diet consists of about 5/6 meals throughout the entire year (apart from when im back at home and my mum cooks :D)

completely depends on the day.

I try to buy half-finished things and make healthy food, but doesn't always work out. I also tend to buy things and make em from scratch. We also go out a lot. So...all of the above?
I agree with Tiv.. depends on the day and how much time I have. I made baby back ribs for the boys last week and wanted to 1/2 ass it by buying the premade just warm up ones.... yeah, they were out. Four racks of ribs to feed 11 guys :erm: That and being Native American you know we all have to make fry bread so not everything is healthy.

I cook from scratch, and I can make a kick ass curry, a stir fry "spritzer", I love cooking personally.

Back