Chargers > You

The Chargers are the best team in the NFL right now. Their defense is top notch, special teams are solid, Phillip Rivers is darn good (or at least he doesn't make too many mistakes), and let's not forget the new LT...

Oh, and I think the most atrocious snub of the Pro Bowl teams was the Chargers rookie left tackle Marcus McNeil... if you watch most of LT's long runs and TD they're on the left side, and that's not a coincidence.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 21 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]137418[/snapback][/center]
The Chargers are the best team in the NFL right now. Their defense is top notch, special teams are solid, Phillip Rivers is darn good (or at least he doesn't make too many mistakes), and let's not forget the new LT...

Oh, and I think the most atrocious snub of the Pro Bowl teams was the Chargers rookie left tackle Marcus McNeil... if you watch most of LT's long runs and TD they're on the left side, and that's not a coincidence. [/b]

I am suprised Philip Rivers made Pro Bowl TBH. He is not bad but does not seem like one of the better QB's in the league.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Dec 21 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]137426[/snapback][/center]
I am suprised Philip Rivers made Pro Bowl TBH. He is not bad but does not seem like one of the better QB's in the league.
[/b]
He doesn't make terrible mistakes like other QB's do (hence why Grossman didn't make it), and he even shows signs of being a really great player at times. That and the Chargers' winning record makes him a probowler...

Back