Can't wait to get my hands on a 350 gigahertz processor...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jun 23 2006, 09:03 PM) [snapback]89525[/snapback][/center]
Now I can open Firefox before I even click the icon! :p
[/b]
Just imagine all of the pron that you'll be able to download once servers and ISPs start using this tech...

"In a few seconds I'll finish up downloading pron from the net."

"Oh? How much?"

"Umm... all of it..."

wow..it said commercial stuff like this in about a year or two right?!

oh it said typically developments like this usually went commercial in 1 to 2 years...

that's fuckin awesome!!! think of the possibilites!!! with that speed of chips im sure game designers will be able to develop incredibly realistic worlds maybe even virtual reality... i mean shit 250 times faster?!?!?! HOLY FUCK (excited) [yes I know im a geek lol]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stilgar @ Jun 25 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]89675[/snapback][/center]
woahh.. with processors like that... A.I. will reach new dimensions...
[/b]

As will everything else...

...eventually loading down your system so much that even 350 ghz isn't enough power to run the latest games.

Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but it WILL happen too - if this goes to the home market. Of course on the bright side the games will be much cooler (hopefully - some people don't seem to realize that in order to get people to play a game, it has to be good *cough* SOE *cough*).

Back