• Other Cola (pls specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pills

• Other (pls specify)

• Total voters
Coffee for sure.
Either a Machiatto (which contains Caramel) or a Mocha (which contains chocolate)
Yummy! :blink:

Mountain Dew because it's nothing like dew in the mountains, nor is it brown, it is in fact green so I drink it from time to time.

But really I can barely stand Mt. Dew in the morning and I never have time to make coffee (nor do I even like coffee) so typically it's just Dew to keep me up at night or during class and no drinks to wake me up in the morning - except maybe water.

There are times I've needed to drink dew in the morning to wake up, coffee would'nt cut it. I think that's a bad thing.... like I'm going to start to need it intravenously or something...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 6 2005, 07:56 AM) [snapback]5751[/snapback][/center]
There are times I've needed to drink dew in the morning to wake up, coffee would'nt cut it. I think that's a bad thing.... like I'm going to start to need it intravenously or something...
[/b]

Wow you guys know that Jolt as 2x the caffeine than normal soda right? Which is like 1.5X the caffeine of Mt. Dew....

Now THAT is some fun shtuff.

In fact one day, I went to work and had 2 jolts in about 4 hours...I was bouncing (literally) off the walls..

coffee
espresso dark roast made by Wulf brought to me in bed...every morning :D :D :D :D

Back