Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 11 2007, 10:31 AM) [snapback]139002[/snapback][/center]
extremely pissed off bump. extremely. to the point of actually considering killing someone
[/b]

why??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

been having problems in my room with a window that wont lock shut. basically it gets blown open easily in the night by gusts of wind and its 1) loud 2)cold and continuously wakes me up throughout the night.

i can deal with little amounts of sleep, but this waking up/falling asleep stuff has been seriously fucking me over. i cant deal with it and its driving me insane, especially when it leads to me fucking up exams because im half asleep

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 11 2007, 06:42 PM) [snapback]139034[/snapback][/center]
been having problems in my room with a window that wont lock shut. basically it gets blown open easily in the night by gusts of wind and its 1) loud 2)cold and continuously wakes me up throughout the night.

i can deal with little amounts of sleep, but this waking up/falling asleep stuff has been seriously fucking me over. i cant deal with it and its driving me insane, especially when it leads to me fucking up exams because im half asleep
[/b]

duct tape? :ph34r: :thrawn: :wub: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jan 12 2007, 04:06 AM) [snapback]139040[/snapback][/center]
home bump!
[/b]

*puts on cheerleader uniform*

*cheer* she's home :D :pompom:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 11 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]139048[/snapback][/center]
*puts on cheerleader uniform*

*cheer* she's home :D :pompom:
[/b]

*grabs ker, picks her up retreats to some place with comfy cushions*
*draws the curtains closed*

/bump

I hate faulty PCs bump. :(
This from a guy who works in a PC store. Shame we're not a repair centre. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jan 11 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]139088[/snapback][/center]
*grabs ker, picks her up retreats to some place with comfy cushions*
*draws the curtains closed*

/bump
[/b]
Pulls back the curtain. Places webcam. Films. :shifty: :p
:lol: Deja Vu! We've been down this road before! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 11 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]139090[/snapback][/center]
Pulls back the curtain. Places webcam. Films. :shifty: :p
:lol: Deja Vu! We've been down this road before! ^_^
[/b]
:kills the webcam and kicks Az:
or is it vice versa
:ponders:
/bumpity bump

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jan 11 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]139091[/snapback][/center]
:kills the webcam and kicks Az:
or is it vice versa
:ponders:
/bumpity bump
[/b]
You're a big meany bump :(
Not happy as it without being kicked. :cry:

Back