Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Sep 25 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]120126[/snapback][/center]
Damn broken laptop bump! :angry:
[/b]

you're just having all kinds of problems BUMP!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 25 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]120127[/snapback][/center]
you're just having all kinds of problems BUMP!
[/b]
Well 1st the touchpad died! So we sent it for repair, its still quite new.
Then it came back and stopped after 3 days. Now after 1/2 weeks the entire keyboard has gone!! :angry:
Standing here with a USB keyboard placed on top of it. :rolleyes: <_<
No one else has this problem so it's just us! :mellow:

Come over and fix it bump!! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Sep 24 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]120042[/snapback][/center]
You won't be able to go cold turkey! :p :D

6 long days of work from tomorrow bump :angry:
[/b]
:p
Actually on a semi break from SWG... Been busy with stuff in real almost every day, and real life is much more important then a game ;) ^_^
And oh, bump! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Sep 26 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]120162[/snapback][/center]
Actually on a semi break from SWG... Been busy with stuff in real almost every day, and real life is much more important then a game ;) ^_^

[/b]

QFE on that one :)

BUMP BUMP for the Fun of it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Sep 25 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]120162[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

same-ish here
and since i am here for a bit
:goes bump on the professor and TA's heads for not giving me last weeks lessons and then waiting until 330 yesterday afternoon to finally give me the homework problems that usually take me days to do and are due on Tuesday and i have to work tomorrow:

:growls:
:angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 25 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]120244[/snapback][/center]
BUMP for growling Zabraks :D
[/b]
lol

:does my best maryna kitten roar:

Mew!

:coughs clears throat and tries again:

Rawrrrrsss

:twirls:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Sep 25 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]120181[/snapback][/center]
same-ish here
and since i am here for a bit
:goes bump on the professor and TA's heads for not giving me last weeks lessons and then waiting until 330 yesterday afternoon to finally give me the homework problems that usually take me days to do and are due on Tuesday and i have to work tomorrow:

:growls:
:angry:
[/b]
You're bumping your Proffesor? :eek: :blink: That's cheating! :p ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Sep 25 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]120162[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Does that mean the members of Vogue don't have there protector! :lol: :p

Back