Bump Thread!

Yay for days off tomorrow bumps! :woot:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 19 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]118111[/snapback][/center]
been burgled overnight bump

criminals must die.....
[/b]
:huh: ? Explain more cos I am nosey.
Agree with Sran. That girl has a better ass than body. Looks too odd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Sep 19 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]118307[/snapback][/center]
Yay for days off tomorrow bumps! :woot:

:huh: ? Explain more cos I am nosey.
Agree with Sran. That girl has a better ass than body. Looks too odd. [/b]
basically we live downstairs in a semi detached house thats split into flats now. my mum left a small top window open in the kitchen and the little shit must have put his arm through and opened the bigger window below (which is no easy thing to do as i tried earlier.....). anyway he then came into the kitchen and rummaged around everywhere while we were sleeping (however my dog sleeps in a room adjacent to the kitchen so i have no idea why he didnt bark etc the shithead).

he took my mums purse and set of keys as they were on the kitchen side

oh and yeah i fully intend to change the pic when i can be bothered finding a new one

getting started is always the problem i have :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 19 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]118316[/snapback][/center]
basically we live downstairs in a semi detached house thats split into flats now. my mum left a small top window open in the kitchen and the little shit must have put his arm through and opened the bigger window below (which is no easy thing to do as i tried earlier.....). anyway he then came into the kitchen and rummaged around everywhere while we were sleeping (however my dog sleeps in a room adjacent to the kitchen so i have no idea why he didnt bark etc the shithead).

he took my mums purse and set of keys as they were on the kitchen side

oh and yeah i fully intend to change the pic when i can be bothered finding a new one

getting started is always the problem i have :p
[/b]
Call the A-Team bump :ninja:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Sep 20 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]118451[/snapback][/center]
/bump for work away from home suckage but super bumps for good friends
[/b]

BUMP right back at ya!

Hump day Branded BUMP

"my humps my humps my lovely lady lumps check 'em out!"

Back to work 2moro sucks bump <_<
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 20 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]118487[/snapback][/center]
BUMP right back at ya!

Hump day Branded BUMP

"my humps my humps my lovely lady lumps check 'em out!"
[/b]
:drool: :p

Back