Bump Thread!

well than your just jealous because I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... and thats just because im fat!!! FAT GUY FTW! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 15 2005, 07:17 AM) [snapback]11469[/snapback][/center]
well than your just jealous because I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... and thats just because im fat!!! FAT GUY FTW! :)
[/b]
Twiztid Fat KidZ Representing!! Betches

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 15 2005, 07:17 AM) [snapback]11469[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
He's got me beat, I don't have the man boobs to back that up :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 04:20 PM) [snapback]11479[/snapback][/center]
You guys are funny.
[/b]

and fat, dont forget fat :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 15 2005, 07:26 AM) [snapback]11495[/snapback][/center]
and fat, dont forget fat :)
[/b]
Stop singling me out, add not fat in those posts. Or just simply change it to sexy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 14 2005, 04:33 PM) [snapback]11515[/snapback][/center]
its not my fault that James Monroe died of a broken flagellum
[/b]

Um. Do you even know what a flagellum is!?1

Yeah, it's a flesh tail thingmajig... I took Biology I'm not stupid.... bah Tiv you think I'm a moron....................... WELL IM NOT A MORON im just a fat guy with bigger coconuts than you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 14 2005, 04:35 PM) [snapback]11521[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, it's a flesh tail thingmajig... I took Biology I'm not stupid.... bah Tiv you think I'm a moron....................... WELL IM NOT A MORON im just a fat guy with bigger coconuts than you :p
[/b]

I doubt that hon. I've got er nvm I won't go there.

Oh yeah?!?! WELL IM FREEZING!! DAMN YOU NEW ENGLAND !!! DAMN YOU SOMERVILLE!!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!

What are you like 40 mins from me? Hold on I'll mapquest it.

Never mind you are like 2 hours from me.

Back