Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Aug 14 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]105769[/snapback][/center]
:begins the count:
[/b]
:lol: There will be many more I bet bump! ;) ^_^
:hug: :wub:
Late nights can be good. :p Trouble is I have to wait until Sunday to recover from them -_-

bleah monday morning

happy 25th birthday home computer! ( yesterday)

I hate when I wake up with a headache.

Monday brand BUMP

..this message has been brought to you by Rankin Bass, the hardest working fish in show Biz :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 14 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]105817[/snapback][/center]
Monday brand BUMP

..this message has been brought to you by Rankin Bass, the hardest working fish in show Biz :)
[/b]
I hate you for being so bouncy Bump <_<
:hug:

Ok Late nights are bad. -_- Couldn't be assed to get my ass from out of my assing bed.
So I got caught up in traffic and the boss caught me by surprise being 2 mins late. :eek: :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 14 2006, 05:29 AM) [snapback]105828[/snapback][/center]
I hate you for being so bouncy Bump <_<
:hug:

Ok Late nights are bad. -_- Couldn't be assed to get my ass from out of my assing bed.
So I got caught up in traffic and the boss caught me by surprise being 2 mins late. :eek: :(
[/b]

I was 20 minutes late today...and nobody cares. I guess starting work 3 hours earlier than the rest of your office has its perks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Aug 14 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]105850[/snapback][/center]
*renames monday to MUNGday*

/mungdaybump
[/b]
Hmmm...mung stinks.
Monday stinks.

Nope, I don't see the connection :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 14 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]105852[/snapback][/center]
Hmmm...mung stinks.
Monday stinks.

Nope, I don't see the connection :blink:
[/b]
Clearly, the cats in your avatar and sig have hypnotized you, blinded you to the truth that is... mungday. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 14 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]105892[/snapback][/center]
headaches suck I know I have one
[/b]
:runs Merlyn a bath, gives her lotsa medicine, soothing music and gets her man to give her a temple massage:

betters?
:blink:
/bumpity bump for empathy

Back