Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 9 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]104290[/snapback][/center]
Late night Bump ^_^ -_-
I need to learn more self control. :mellow:
[/b]
it helps if you actually try to exert self control
<_<
:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Aug 10 2006, 02:15 AM) [snapback]104292[/snapback][/center]
it helps if you actually try to exert self control
<_<
:hug:
[/b]
It's learning things that I get stuck on. :rolleyes:

Got a dentist checkup in the morning Bump :unsure: :erm:
No doubt he will book me in for a lot of fillings and work. :(

I am such a slacker...

I blame it on Wulf who has holidays and dragged me out for a walk when i would have been doing my usual spamming!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 10 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]104367[/snapback][/center]
I am such a slacker...

I blame it on Wulf who has holidays and dragged me out for a walk when i would have been doing my usual spamming!!!
[/b]
:hug: Bump
yes next time stop enoying the summer time and stay inside cooped up in front of a monitor :p

Got a cavity in my wisdom tooth. Got to come out.
Hate Dentist drills. :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 10 2006, 04:35 AM) [snapback]104378[/snapback][/center]
:hug: Bump
yes next time stop enoying the summer time and stay inside cooped up in front of a monitor :p

Got a cavity in my wisdom tooth. Got to come out.
Hate Dentist drills. :cry:
[/b]
A cavity? Man, all of mine are rotting away. Chalk it up to genetics. I have to have all 4 removed at the end of the month :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 10 2006, 09:08 AM) [snapback]104411[/snapback][/center]
A cavity? Man, all of mine are rotting away. Chalk it up to genetics. I have to have all 4 removed at the end of the month :blink:
[/b]

I have problems with my teeth too. Had one pulled out earlier this year. I can't go back yet (no spare cash atm), but next year I'll be getting more taken care of.

oh and thursday bump

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Aug 10 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]104461[/snapback][/center]
I have problems with my teeth too. Had one pulled out earlier this year. I can't go back yet (no spare cash atm), but next year I'll be getting more taken care of.

oh and thursday bump
[/b]
Full dental coverage FTW! Or FTL? :huh: Means I have no excuse for not going to the dentist :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 9 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]103978[/snapback][/center]
:blush: Says the girl who can dance the floor away. :pompom:

It's amazing what you can accomplish away from this forum bump :D
[/b]
:p

Happy Horny Thursday BUMP

"you can look but you cant touch cause if you touch then I'll start some drama, you dont want no drama no no no drama...."

fishweather1dg3.gif

/meteorlogicalbumpremix
:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Aug 10 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]104470[/snapback][/center]
fishweather1dg3.gif

/meteorlogicalbumpremix
:ph34r:
[/b]
And now the weather from your fish eye in the sky! :D
Sun can't decide whether to come out today or make thunder. :erm:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Aug 9 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]104240[/snapback][/center]
:is 2 years younger than him:
:D
:wins:
[/b]
But I look really young still. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 10 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]104468[/snapback][/center]
Happy Horny Thursday BUMP
"you can look but you cant touch cause if you touch then I'll start some drama, you dont want no drama no no no drama...."
[/b]
No. We don't want no drama. no no drama cos SWG is drama enough! :shifty:

Back