Bump Thread!

hehe actually yesterday was on me, my assistant is doing an awesome job! Helping me keep the noobies in line :p

mmmmmmmmmmmm sushi tonight! :drool:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 16 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]87758[/snapback][/center]
hehe actually yesterday was on me, my assistant is doing an awesome job! Helping me keep the noobies in line :p

mmmmmmmmmmmm sushi tonight! :drool:
[/b]
You just said the magic words :drool:

argh i think my mum organised some family get together at a thai place (i dont even like thai food) tonight for my birthday even though i specifically told her in advance not to because i can never be fudged with birthday celebrations.

damn women

Hug Bumps
:hug: Tiv
:hug: Ker-ri

I just want to crawl back into bed and rewind today and start over! -_-
Traffic sucks, customers suck, dvd writers suck! :angry:

Is this a bump thread or a cooking show?
Rankin used Soy Sauce on his hair I think! :lol: :pompom:
rank.jpg

Seriously? Not even a word?? :p :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 16 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]87797[/snapback][/center]
Hug Bumps
:hug: Tiv
:hug: Ker-ri

I just want to crawl back into bed and rewind today and start over! -_-
Traffic sucks, customers suck, dvd writers suck! :angry:

Is this a bump thread or a cooking show?
Rankin used Soy Sauce on his hair I think! :lol: :pompom:
rank.jpg

Seriously? Not even a word?? :p :thumbsup:
[/b]
Don't taunt the admins. Especially with photos of same. :mellow: Yeah, that's my hair.. and I'm now twice as old as I was when that photo was taken.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 16 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]87805[/snapback][/center]
Don't taunt the admins. Especially with photos of same. :mellow:[/b]
SHIT! When did that happen! :lol: Sorry!

Yeah, that's my hair.. and I'm now twice as old as I was when that photo was taken.
I know but still I had to. :p Could have been worse
afro.gif

Reminds me of that guy from Street Fighter! :D

rofl hey az, which one does he look like kid or play? nowait its play the dude with the high hair lol

:hugs: rankin sorry :giggle: dont mean :giggle: to laugh or anything :giggle:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 16 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]87811[/snapback][/center]
rofl hey az, which one does he look like kid or play? nowait its play the dude with the high hair lol
:hugs: rankin sorry :giggle: dont mean :giggle: to laugh or anything :giggle:
[/b]
:lol: Kid and Play FTW! ^_^ I knew it reminded me of something else.
Rankin smilie :)

The best soup I've ever had was a thai recipe, OMFG sooo goood... I have to get that from dru, come to think of it... mmmmmmmm.......

sleepy after a big lunch /bump

Back