Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 8 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]85764[/snapback][/center]
lol here ya go hun

babyalien7yp.jpg

[/b]
LMAO!! :lol:
Oh thats seriously going to screw a kid up for life if they wake up! :lol:

Hayfever bump! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 8 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]85945[/snapback][/center]
But it's just a plushie.. :p
[/b]
Yep its just a cuddly crab until they are old enough to see the film. :p
Then they will probably start imagining things and nightmares begin. :D

Yes I saw it when I was maybe 10 or 11 and had terrible nightmares... lol that's what I get for watching rated R movies when my parents are out of town! :p

On a side note, which I think is REALLY fucked up, but I used to game with a guy who has a daughter who must be maybe 8 now but at the time she was like 5, and Aliens was her FAVORITE MOVIE. :eek:

I was blown away he let her watch it at all!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jun 8 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]85948[/snapback][/center]
Yes I saw it when I was maybe 10 or 11 and had terrible nightmares... lol that's what I get for watching rated R movies when my parents are out of town! :p

On a side note, which I think is REALLY fucked up, but I used to game with a guy who has a daughter who must be maybe 8 now but at the time she was like 5, and Aliens was her FAVORITE MOVIE. :eek:

I was blown away he let her watch it at all!
[/b]
Yeah these days all the small kids have seen things like Terminator, Alien all the 18 horrors when they are like 5-10. :unsure: I had no chance of seeing them... back in the day... before easy rental. :rolleyes:

Merly is too happy in the morning BUMP! <_<
Plus you've given me your sneezes! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 9 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]86064[/snapback][/center]
Yeah these days all the small kids have seen things like Terminator, Alien all the 18 horrors when they are like 5-10. :unsure: I had no chance of seeing them... back in the day... before easy rental. :rolleyes:

Merly is too happy in the morning BUMP! <_<
Plus you've given me your sneezes! :p
[/b]

face huggers pooh...cybermen and daleks are what had me hiding under the couch!

I am happy THIS morning cuz ..well just cuz!

:wub:

I reccomend antihistemines for sneezles....

Back