Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]79867[/snapback][/center]
I started one.. I have it all outlined, but its more autobio and biographical so in case something ever happens to me my kiddo knows where her name came from.
[/b]
^_^ Mine is just a short jedi story and an EQ2 story :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]79869[/snapback][/center]
^_^ Mine is just a short jedi story and an EQ2 story :p [/b]
mine is going to be about my bestfriend from meeting her, until .. well, everything, I just think a LOT of emotions will be poured into it when I full write it and it will be draining.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 01:48 AM) [snapback]79612[/snapback][/center]
he is learning at an early age not to mess with Kitty
[/b]
/2 days before holidays BUMP

My cat is like that. Lures you in with cute rolling on the floor. Then.. wham!! :pinch:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 18 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]79897[/snapback][/center]
/2 days before holidays BUMP

My cat is like that. Lures you in with cute rolling on the floor. Then.. wham!! :pinch:
[/b]
Meow!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 18 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]79719[/snapback][/center]
I forget is it orange or green on thursdays that means your horny? meh either way........ :lol:
[/b]
I've told you BLACK!! I have no orange or green. My wardrobe is black and full of SW t-shirts. :nerd:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 18 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]79901[/snapback][/center]
I've told you BLACK!! I have no orange or green. My wardrobe is black and full of SW t-shirts. :nerd:
[/b]
:huh:

I bought things for homemade broccoli cheese soup, homemade salsa, turkey or ham italian bread pita's, babyspinach salad with homemade poppyseed dressing and a LOAD of other groceries :p I found out if I cut out any snack foods and just get full meals there is less of a chance to grab something to sit at the computer, or in front of the tv, and eat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]79934[/snapback][/center]
I bought things for homemade broccoli cheese soup, homemade salsa, turkey or ham italian bread pita's, babyspinach salad with homemade poppyseed dressing and a LOAD of other groceries :p I found out if I cut out any snack foods and just get full meals there is less of a chance to grab something to sit at the computer, or in front of the tv, and eat.
[/b]
:lol: I always get snacks, specially ice cream :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]79940[/snapback][/center]
:lol: I always get snacks, specially ice cream :D [/b]
lol no snacks my ass is big enough as it is :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]79944[/snapback][/center]
lol no snacks my ass is big enough as it is :p
[/b]
fortunately my body doesn't grow with all the snacks and junk food I eat... COOKIEES :D
Good metabolism some say :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]79952[/snapback][/center]
/takes away the catnip... dayum you!
[/b]
:cry:

I do a lot of excercise regularly, that helps keeping my shape :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]79953[/snapback][/center]
:cry:

I do a lot of excercise regularly, that helps keeping my shape :D [/b]
I am sending you twinkies and donuts :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 18 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]79957[/snapback][/center]
I am sending you twinkies and donuts :p
[/b]
Those sound kinky.

I don't like donuts much. I preffer Cookiees and Ice Cream. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 18 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]79959[/snapback][/center]
Those sound kinky.

I don't like donuts much. I preffer Cookiees and Ice Cream. :p [/b]
m&m icecream cookies *drool*

Back