Bump Thread!

I actually played a little swg from the lappy using the air card on the drive down to disney land lol, it was trippy talking to my guildies on the freeway in the middle of nowhere! Super laggy though :wacko:

ommmmgggg I can't wait for my :alien: ware!!! :D I'm gonna grab it and run home as soon as it gets to the office lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 28 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]75066[/snapback][/center]
I actually played a little swg from the lappy using the air card on the drive down to disney land lol, it was trippy talking to my guildies on the freeway in the middle of nowhere! Super laggy though :wacko:
ommmmgggg I can't wait for my :alien: ware!!! :D I'm gonna grab it and run home as soon as it gets to the office lol
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 28 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]75066[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Hey it musta been cool :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Apr 28 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]75071[/snapback][/center]
Hey it musta been cool :D
[/b]

It was, although I really could only sit in the cantina and chat, it was too laggy for much else. I think in a few years though things will be way different. Would be nice to relax on the beach or at the park and play swg :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Apr 28 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]75077[/snapback][/center]
Pfft who needs a :alien: When you can make a better computer by yourself for less money?!?!
[/b]

hehe maybe you can, but I can't. Every time I get a compy and have my brother put it together and it's supposed to be awesome it never is :( I'd rather spend more and get one that's clinically proven to kick butts. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 28 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]75078[/snapback][/center]
It was, although I really could only sit in the cantina and chat, it was too laggy for much else. I think in a few years though things will be way different. Would be nice to relax on the beach or at the park and play swg :p
hehe maybe you can, but I can't. Every time I get a compy and have my brother put it together and it's supposed to be awesome it never is :( I'd rather spend more and get one that's clinically proven to kick butts. ^_^
[/b]
QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 28 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]75093[/snapback][/center]
about to watch latest smallville bump [/b]

It was good bump

Almost time to LEAVE!!!!

well i was about to start watching it but then a load of my flatmates noticed that theres an uber sunset outside (good view from a 16th floor flat) and they barged into my room demanding to take pictures seeing as i have the best view facing it

oh well

/Firefly series 1 all downloaded now! BUMP B)

PS Bump: I hate Tuesdays!! :angry:
Also we get our new Cds and dvds on Mondays. That's how we get things like the SW dvds etc 1 day before you! Ha Ha :p :D

i watched the firefly's last year. i thought it was good but nothing too special but how many shows are after just 14 shows?

certainly a shame it got cancelled so quickly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 28 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]75215[/snapback][/center]
:alien: !!!!!!!

The box is pretty big though :mellow:

I hope if fits in my trunk.
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 28 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]75210[/snapback][/center]
i watched the firefly's last year. i thought it was good but nothing too special but how many shows are after just 14 shows?

certainly a shame it got cancelled so quickly
[/b]
Yeah I agree. I like most Sci-Fi shows anyway. It's got quite good characters in it portrayed well. Plus it's a little different from normal stuff.
It's giving me something new to watch anyhow cos all my other shows aren't on till Autumn.

Back