today was on fast forward....
I got sfa done
writing about TKA stuff makes me sad...

miss my game as it was...

going out to dinner tonight

/sigh

This bump has been brought to you by the letters S and T and the number 13

god I feel like a clock watcher BUMP

this message is brought to you By IE 7 Beta 2 (My boss is making me test drive it :( )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 27 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]74653[/snapback][/center]
god I feel like a clock watcher BUMP
this message is brought to you By IE 7 Beta 2 (My boss is making me test drive it :( )
[/b]
Tell yer boss it rates -9 from 0-10 :D Cause it's true.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Apr 28 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]74655[/snapback][/center]
Tell yer boss it rates -9 from 0-10 :D Cause it's true.
[/b]

OMG you are not kidding. grant its in beta 2 but its sluggish, the interface is not smooth at all you have to "look" for things :blink: OMG its like th UI on swg NGE *pulls hair in frustration*

this public service announcement is brought to you By IE 7 Beta 2 (And you thought the NGE was bad)

<- Dead or alive you're coming with me BUMP B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 27 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]74402[/snapback][/center]
I'm shocked you didn't say "frelling"
[/b]
Shut the frell up and make a new avatar you Smeghead! :p :D
Merlyn you have to translate all the chinese, or whatever they are swear words they use and tell me. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Apr 27 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]74408[/snapback][/center]
He is weird nonetheless.
[/b]
You don't even know what we are talking about. And this is from the girl who wears gutted seals on her feet! :lol: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 27 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]74524[/snapback][/center]
Happy horny Thursday BUMP! :blush: Got y our orange on?
[/b]
WTF! I thought it was green! I don't want to wear no orange anyway. <_<

it's thrusday still

wait till it's friday....

It's Friday...it's five o'clock and it's

CRACKERJACK!!!!!!!

pah

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Apr 27 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]74726[/snapback][/center]
it's thrusday still
wait till it's friday....
It's Friday...it's five o'clock and it's

CRACKERJACK!!!!!!!

pah
[/b]
What are ye smoking girl? :D

Back