Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 27 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]64014[/snapback][/center]
I hate Mondays.
[/b]

don't /........say......it.....must......resist........

"Someones got a case of the mondays *grin*"

Damit Jynxe! ..... *giggle* that was funny

I am having a non existant Monday... it is already almost 5pm and i have no idea where the day went....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 28 2006, 12:41 AM) [snapback]64089[/snapback][/center]
I am having a non existant Monday... it is already almost 5pm and i have no idea where the day went....
[/b]

Don't you hate that???? I looked at the calander today and had a freak realization that spring is here where the hell did time go?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 27 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]64134[/snapback][/center]
Don't you hate that???? I looked at the calander today and had a freak realization that spring is here where the hell did time go?
[/b]

I still have issues dealing with the fact that I have lived here for OVER a year nopw and still can't frigging speak italian :( :angry: :eek:

lol
you know what's funny is I know most of that but I still can form sentances yet. most annoying!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]63951[/snapback][/center]
MONDAY MORNING BUMP!!!!!
Our clocks went forward an hour!!!
[/b]
Yeah fun isn't it loosing an hour. <_<
/I hate Tuesdays BUMP
But luckily I have this tuesday off. :)

I do not understand this whole time back and forth thing anyway... Not as if it actually makes any differences...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]64259[/snapback][/center]
I do not understand this whole time back and forth thing anyway... Not as if it actually makes any differences...
[/b]
It makes it stay lighter later. So that we can all go out and party in the daylight! :pompom:
I remember as a kid it was still bright sunshine at 10pm and I was supposed to be going to bed. Wierd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 28 2006, 07:28 AM) [snapback]64259[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

The point of daylight savings was to give farmers more time in the fields.

and now, on with the show............
BUMP!

Back