Bump Thread!

having a writer's crisis Bump
the everything I write sucks, all my ideas are awful I should just go shootmyself sort of day ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it'll pass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 16 2006, 11:07 AM) [snapback]59743[/snapback][/center]
having a writer's crisis Bump
the everything I write sucks, all my ideas are awful I should just go shootmyself sort of day ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it'll pass.
[/b]
I find blowing something up usually helps alleviate such blocks. That or hours of solitaire. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 15 2005, 03:11 AM) [snapback]11164[/snapback][/center]
what is this bump you speak of
[/b]

Long time no post BUMP :lol:

Drug Rep lunch BUMP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Mar 16 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]59763[/snapback][/center]
Galaxies radio is in ..... well..... the process of trying to rebuild i guess you could say.
[/b]

It will happen. We have too many determined people to not.

My back hurts bump.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 17 2006, 04:00 AM) [snapback]59769[/snapback][/center]
It will happen. We have too many determined people to not.

My back hurts bump.
[/b]

:D i take back my /sad bump.... and replace it with a /happy bump :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 17 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]59785[/snapback][/center]
:pompom: The fixer has been fixed!! :D
/haven't accomplished anything today BUMP :angry:
[/b]

Why are you here when you should be working to 90 :angry: BUMP

Then we can Partaaay :ph34r:

Created two forums (one of which is going to get trashed lol), got some stratics stuff together, and was evil.

Oh and I added a page to one of the forms I'm working on.

Back