"Booth Babes"

Timi

Now I go to a yearly convention in Vegas and a lot of the companies put thought into their booths and what not, but then they all fall into the routine of hiring out to "booth babes". Now some of them are smokin hot, but a large majority of them look like they were found behind a dumpster shooting heroine.

I was reminded of that looking at E3 pics on various gaming sites and they always dedicate a full section to the "booth babes" and almost cringing at the fact that companies bought out a low budget strip bar to have their 1 snaggle toothed women parading around in things that make you question if the fantasy of slave Princess Leia is really that horrid?

So, in point, if you run a booth don't hire out to some $1 hooker. You have to work the booth and you're going to have to stare at her all week. Pay the money and get a hotty damn it!

Apparently Booth Babes are banned from this years E3. :eek: :blink: :angry:
Some complaints about too much nudity on show. :blush:
So any there are supposed to be more covered up than before.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ May 16 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]79117[/snapback][/center]
How much nudity is "too much"?
[/b]
what kind of answer do you expect from that question?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ May 16 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]79119[/snapback][/center]
what kind of answer do you expect from that question?
[/b]

The kind every man knows.

too much nudity = when fat people wear skimpy clothes causing catostrophic overhangs and bulges

I remember going to the Shot Show down in Vegas a summer or two ago. Some of the booth babes ther had guns. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 17 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]79143[/snapback][/center]
too much nudity = when fat people wear skimpy clothes causing catostrophic overhangs and bulges [/b]
:( *slowly puts the spandex hotpink bike shorts back on the rack* /sniffle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 17 2006, 02:04 AM) [snapback]79143[/snapback][/center]
too much nudity = when fat people wear skimpy clothes causing catostrophic overhangs and bulges
[/b]
MY EYES!!!!!

Back