Blizzard

Blizzard

• Make WoW better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add more levels / an expansion to WoW.

• Make a Starcraft movie.

• Make a Warcraft movie.

• Make WoW 2.

• Waste it all on beer and cigars.

• Other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jun 2 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]84026[/snapback][/center]
Diablo III anyone?
:lol:
[/b]

Out already, under the name Baldur's Gate 2 : Dark Alliance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jun 2 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]84025[/snapback][/center]
Actually a Warcraft movie is in the works.
[/b]

You need to post a link.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jun 3 2006, 05:12 AM) [snapback]84046[/snapback][/center]
Other: Make a fucking Starcraft MMO.
[/b]
On april fools they said they were doing that, but I haven't heard anything since then, nothing conferming that it was true or an april fools joke. I'm pretty sure it was a joke, but I sure hope not.

And to stay on topic, Baldor's Gate 2 was good, but I didn't think it played too much like Diablo, felt more like Gauntlet Legends to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jun 2 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]84046[/snapback][/center]
Other: Make a fucking Starcraft MMO.
[/b]
why make another MMO to compete against your own?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jun 2 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]84196[/snapback][/center]
why make another MMO to compete against your own?
[/b]
To give yourself some actual competition :) they do have like 60% of the market...

Finish Starcraft Ghost... those stupid blizzard retards.. stopped production on it.. because of WoW..

IMO Ghost would of pwned WoW.. FPS Starcraft style.. = ownage :p

make another starcraft, but i fully support buying out SOE and salvaging SWG

at least that way it won't be a shitty copy of the code, it'll be the actual thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 6 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]85162[/snapback][/center]
make another starcraft, but i fully support buying out SOE and salvaging SWG

at least that way it won't be a shitty copy of the code, it'll be the actual thing
[/b]

/agree

Back