Bittorrent Needs to die

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
I've been at 99.4% complete since Christmas Eve I'm trying to download Borat and Talladega Nights but they are both frozen. :\

that usually means no seeders......

if there is nobody to share the missing pieces that you need, then nobody is going to be able to get them......

Hi Tiv!

Woot my power supply is coming today.. hopefully soon I'm bored still :p

I think have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and I ordered voice recognition software so I can still write like I do. (I'd be so pissed if I couldn't type 100 words a min. It's already bothering me typing slower cuz of this stupid brace)

Going to the doc on Tuesday. weeeeeeeeee

Eww that sucks :( What do they do to treat Carpal Tunnel? Honestly I'm surprised I don't have it.. I'm on my computer all the time lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Dec 28 2006, 08:28 AM) [snapback]137787[/snapback][/center]
that usually means no seeders......

if there is nobody to share the missing pieces that you need, then nobody is going to be able to get them......
[/b]
Yeah but for Borat it says there are 4865 Seeds and for Talladega Nights it says there are 452 Seeds, so wth :\

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 28 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]137793[/snapback][/center]
Eww that sucks :( What do they do to treat Carpal Tunnel? Honestly I'm surprised I don't have it.. I'm on my computer all the time lol
[/b]

Braces, anti-inflammatory meds, and if it's really bad - surgery.

that is a bit weird as you mentioned there are plenty of seeds and there are.....

they have both been frozen since the same period?

beats me what might be wrong but try changing what port you are using - your ISP might have blocked your current ones for some reason or another but if that was the case it would tell you in your client.....

Yeah I have no idea what the prob is, I've uploaded like 10 gigs of it but It just will not complete lol

Have you tried restarting bit torrent, I've had it lock up before and I usually just restart the program and voila.

I tried that quite a few times Tirrem, thats all moot now though my computer is borked!

Try downloading something else, if it works, then it's the torrent files...

There was a pull on Borat's torrents. Read it somewhere some days ago. So that might be it? It will be harder to get now from what I understand.

Fuck I hope there wasnt a pull on borats torrents I wanted to download it before that happened

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 8 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]138648[/snapback][/center]
Fuck I hope there wasnt a pull on borats torrents I wanted to download it before that happened
[/b]
I read it somewhere last week. If i find it again, I'll send you the link. ^_^

:hug: Curse

:hug: Artica

welll bad news lol the other seed I tried is now frozen at 98%... grrr!

Back