Biggest Ego?

Those are some mighty big egos there, but as Reek already pointed out the real #1 was left off the list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Oct 10 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]124441[/snapback][/center]
you had a big ego isroc :p

But i would go for yet, lol he thought he was the best pvper evar!!!
[/b]
we all think we were the bestest pvpers evar!!!!

Other - if you don't know, you missed the part about "Ego" being the determining factor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemmywinks @ Oct 11 2006, 11:03 PM) [snapback]124941[/snapback][/center]
how did u even get galladel on their he didn't have a big ego hes just a douche bag lol
[/b]

Yeah... he liked playing in womens clothes.. no lie, lol. :mellow:

Well, since it's back I'm voting for Zippy.

What a drama queen! He just showed up and stood around during a battle, then claimed all the kills... I don't think so! He couldn't fight for shit so he liked to tell everyone what a badass he was. Typical.

Also, he's forcing poor Hippo to get his name and story on wikipedia (because guess what? He can't type! He has hooves! Yeah, whatever). Like anyone cares. He's just another celebrity that wants a bunch of press. Paparazzi whore!

Oh yeah, and he smells like ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Oct 12 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]125018[/snapback][/center]
Well, since it's back I'm voting for Zippy.

What a drama queen! He just showed up and stood around during a battle, then claimed all the kills... I don't think so! He couldn't fight for shit so he liked to tell everyone what a badass he was. Typical.

Also, he's forcing poor Hippo to get his name and story on wikipedia (because guess what? He can't type! He has hooves! Yeah, whatever). Like anyone cares. He's just another celebrity that wants a bunch of press. Paparazzi whore!

Oh yeah, and he smells like ass.
[/b]
Finally someone understands my plight....Oh god!! Zippy's coming back from the can! Save me!

Back