Biggest Ego?

Need to add Varrick to the list. People that were in or dealt with BOS can tell you why.

If you had put Astrus and Zhorx on there it would have been tough. Both of them have egos bigger than Hakan, which isn't easy to do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 13 2005, 01:30 PM) [snapback]10021[/snapback][/center]
Other - Alayk :p
[/b]

Yeah, he thinks he's a god because he's good since the NGE. That and his "Jedi Killed." All 20 of them :lol:

I don't really think El-D was that bad, but I think it may have been some attention-getting-scheme yelling all those sith macros over and over everytime he fought.

It really made bounties more interesting though... man I miss bounties.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 13 2005, 04:56 PM) [snapback]10129[/snapback][/center]
If you had put Astrus and Zhorx on there it would have been tough. Both of them have egos bigger than Hakan, which isn't easy to do.
[/b]

Ah I guess I missed the exploits of those people since I left after CU

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 13 2005, 02:21 PM) [snapback]10056[/snapback][/center]
Need to add Varrick to the list. People that were in or dealt with BOS can tell you why.
[/b]

Ah yeah you're right. Very cool guy but definitely had a humongous ego. As co-leader of the guild with him; I don't know how I forgot him :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Dec 13 2005, 06:07 PM) [snapback]10152[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, he thinks he's a god because he's good since the NGE. That and his "Jedi Killed." All 20 of them :lol:
[/b]
:D
I'll never forget the day he came after a Jedi in our spin group on Dant. He walked inside the lair, blew a bombdroid and we all watched as the pickets killed him and the Jedi got the DB.

I for one petiton to have Hoyce's name removed, I've known him for over 2 years now and I don't think he had an ego whatsoever. He spoke up when he didn't like something the same as everyone else but to say he had an ego is disrespectful to him. He's my boy and I can't stand by and not say anything. :angry:

Other, Zhorx, Myself, Esiam.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 13 2005, 04:56 PM) [snapback]10129[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Zhorx always backed it up though, and had a better understanding of the pre CU combat system than anyone on the server hands down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Dec 15 2005, 01:34 AM) [snapback]11124[/snapback][/center]
Other, Zhorx, Myself, Esiam.
Zhorx always backed it up though, and had a better understanding of the pre CU combat system than anyone on the server hands down.
[/b]

agree with lil and zo'rin, I have an ego but when i am wrong i have np to apologize. Also I dont seek recognition for myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 15 2005, 04:00 AM) [snapback]11252[/snapback][/center]
Good thing I made the list.

Jack asses.
[/b]

/snog Ackis

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 14 2005, 03:16 PM) [snapback]10950[/snapback][/center]
I for one petiton to have Hoyce's name removed, I've known him for over 2 years now and I don't think he had an ego whatsoever. He spoke up when he didn't like something the same as everyone else but to say he had an ego is disrespectful to him. He's my boy and I can't stand by and not say anything. :angry:
[/b]

He was mean to Zippy :angry:

Zippy was SUCH an egomaniac. My god.. the space she took up on the dance floor alone should've told me working with her was going to be difficult. Warm jawa beer this, stale bar-crisps that. And the TIPS! She was a BEAST when ignored for being "an animal". God, she hated that...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 15 2005, 08:08 AM) [snapback]11890[/snapback][/center]
Zippy was SUCH an egomaniac. My god.. the space she took up on the dance floor alone should've told me working with her was going to be difficult. Warm jawa beer this, stale bar-crisps that. And the TIPS! She was a BEAST when ignored for being "an animal". God, she hated that...
[/b]
rankin has the biggest ego, you stole your name from a holiday claymation/animation company! :angry:

Welcome to the Enchanted World of Rankin Bass!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 14 2005, 03:16 PM) [snapback]10950[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I second that, Hoyce does not have a HUGE ego and even though we were always opposite sides, he was always a very respectful person.

Back