Best Villain Name (Open Poll)

zanax

Non-contributing Editor
No voting, just post your favorite villain name, doesn't have to be your favorite villain, just favorite name :)

I'll start:

Casanova Frankenstein (Mystery Men)

I can't tell ya yet, but is the main bad guy/girl in the story I'm writing. It has an interesting name. ^_^

The CEO of my company just sent us plunging into the toilet so until I collect my severance pay, my favorite villain name is "Kenneth".

Too bad yer in Cali, Neils. All wanderhomies 21 and up always can have a job workin for me :)

Too bad yer in Cali, Neils. All wanderhomies 21 and up always can have a job workin for me :)

I'm officially quoting you on that in case I move back to the East Coast. ^_^

But it looks like me and Mrs. Neils are moving to Portland. She got picked up by Yahoo and I'm getting picked up by Enterprise.

favorite villian name would have to be "The Engineer" from Clive Barker's Hellbound Heart. Commonly reffered to a Pinhead.

No voting, just post your favorite villain name, doesn't have to be your favorite villain, just favorite name :)

I'll start:

Ha! That's the first one I thought of when I saw the thread title. :lol:

I have some others:
Chairface Chippendale (The Tick)
The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight (The Tick)
Clandlejack (Feakazoid)
Evil The Cat (Earthworm Jim)
Queen Slug For a Butt (Earthworm Jim)

Pshh you unoriginal chodes

Pshh you unoriginal chodes

I'll start:

Milton Waddams (Office Space) because he could set your building on fire

Back