Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dane Cook

• George Carlin

• Other

• Total voters
George Carlin is the master... only been doing it for 40+ years, and he's been funny as hell his entire career...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 13 2006, 07:05 AM) [snapback]44846[/snapback][/center]
George Carlin is the master... only been doing it for 40+ years, and he's been funny as hell his entire career...
[/b]

george carlin is uber...peter kay and lee evans are way funnier tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 13 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]44896[/snapback][/center]
george carlin is uber...peter kay and lee evans are way funnier tho.
[/b]

As much as I love Carlin, the man who truly broke the way for cursing, and outlandiush sexual/racial jokes into mainstream stand up was Pryor. Funniest fucking man ever. Without Pryor stand up would be very, very tame now a days.

Dane Cook is the only one that actually makes me laugh seriously stand ups arent very entertaining for me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 13 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]44914[/snapback][/center]
As much as I love Carlin, the man who truly broke the way for cursing, and outlandiush sexual/racial jokes into mainstream stand up was Pryor. Funniest fucking man ever. Without Pryor stand up would be very, very tame now a days.
[/b]
indeed

i also heard that a comedian called Lenny Bruce was bit of a ground breaker well before RP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Feb 14 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]44954[/snapback][/center]
indeed

i also heard that a comedian called Lenny Bruce was bit of a ground breaker well before RP
[/b]

Yeah, him too...

I'm stuck between Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor. I'll give it to Richard for being original, but Eddie used him as an inspiration and just tore the place up in his standups. I swear to god, i can recite all of "Raw." :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]44978[/snapback][/center]
I'm stuck between Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor. I'll give it to Richard for being original, but Eddie used him as an inspiration and just tore the place up in his standups. I swear to god, i can recite all of "Raw." :lol:
[/b]
Delerious was better me thinks

It was, but i have the entire Raw performance on CD, and i listened to it for a month straight :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]44978[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Murphy ftw

I love them all but, I had to pick "Other" and throw a vote in for Robin Williams. His stand up is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Back