Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hand ball

• cricket

• swimming

• Total voters
i love playing basketball but hell its boring to watch...unless headache, hotsauce or half man half amazing is playing :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gandolos @ Apr 5 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]67222[/snapback][/center]
All you crazy Euro's agree with me........soccers the shit!
[/b]

hey silly its not soccer its football

And football is american football GET IT RIGHT Tidan :p

football for the win!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Apr 5 2006, 04:00 PM) [snapback]67575[/snapback][/center]
worst sport EVA!
[/b]

do u know what lacrosse even is? i bet you dont

I went with hockey, because I kick ass at it. I'm short though...so I get pushed around a little but its still hella fun. I also enjoy soccer/euro football with friends and such, but at the professional level it is too big a feild with too many people on it. (I'm sure you will disagree with me but like I said I prefer hockey, and it has a small rink). Second would be baseball. ASTROS FTGDW.

i dont understnd why soccer is such a low paying sport. so many people like it. i guess not enough people watch it on TV? or go to games? do you like to play more than watch , or vice versa? my dad was an amazing soccer player, he played with professionals. he was playing goal and broke his thumb and i dont think hes played since. he had to have a needle put in his thumb, and in the bathroom after he broke his thumb he had to ask som1 to zip his zipper lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Apr 7 2006, 08:09 AM) [snapback]68274[/snapback][/center]
Tidan thats a joke right ?

Players get ?100,000 and above a week, thats insane
[/b]

Players get more $/year playing euro football in the Premiere League than players do in the american football. It more has to do with in England, there really is only one major sport, so all their time & energy goes into it. In America we got 4 major sports, hence viewership and attention is split among them.

That and soccer is perfect for England cause men can work really hard, have tons of fun, but never "score". ;)

American Football FTGDW!

Lacrosse is a great sport to play (played in highschool) but a boring ass game to watch.

Swimmin!
Who's the other person who voted swimming?

Woot! First Post!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TIDAN @ Apr 6 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]67692[/snapback][/center]
do u know what lacrosse even is? i bet you dont
[/b]
worst comeback EVA!

Back