• D&D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowrun

• Cyberpunk

• World of Darkness

• Star Wars (Original RPG table top version)

• Some MMO

• Other

• Total voters
I'm sorry yall... but cyberpunk pwns shadowrun :p

And I loved WEG star wars =) I made a fortune when I finally sold off my WEG minis collection on ebay hehe

If I play star wars these days I use savage worlds, because it's a super sweet system that fits peeps with cinematic style of play. :)

d20 sw is ok for reading but that's about it... but I should shush lest I start a d20 flamewar :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 31 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]83265[/snapback][/center]
Chrono Cross is the Sequel, so is not a stand alone anymore :p
40 years later :)
[/b]

Chrono Cross isnt the sequel to Trigger.. just cause there similar in name doesnt make it a sequel.. but to be honest I never played Cross.. lol.. but I heard its decent... still wouldnt consider it a sequel though...

That's like saying Final Fantasy 7 is the sequel to 6... etc.. which isnt true at all.. lol..

Sequels are games where characters carry over from game to game...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivor @ Jun 3 2006, 03:25 AM) [snapback]84235[/snapback][/center]
Chrono Cross isnt the sequel to Trigger.. just cause there similar in name doesnt make it a sequel.. but to be honest I never played Cross.. lol.. but I heard its decent... still wouldnt consider it a sequel though...

That's like saying Final Fantasy 7 is the sequel to 6... etc.. which isnt true at all.. lol..

[/b]

So, anyone here but me ever play Secret of Mana for the SNES with a couple friends at the same time (It was a 3 player RPG)

I voted for other since you decided to conveintly leave out final fantasy :p

(and yeah, i was one of the tools that voted for FF in the first poll) :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivor @ Jun 3 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]84235[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
4 Character from Chrono Trigger Carry over to Chrono Cross. But they are quite older, since is staged 40 years later. They are strong characters, and hard to get.

I choose other, Final Fantasy Series.
Althought, is not a definite, I like other series too.

Super Mario RPG for SNES is a classic IMO
and
Paper Mario for the N64 was a awsome RPG

and of course teh grand daddy.... FF7

None of the above, Vampire the Masquerade is so awesome when played the right way ^_^ B)
(Talking pen and paper version here :p )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jun 29 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]90926[/snapback][/center]
None of the above, Vampire the Masquerade is so awesome when played the right way ^_^ B)
(Talking pen and paper version here :p )

[/b]
I had a Ventrue.

Back