Best Method of Capital Punishment

Best Method of Capital Punishment

• Hanging - A new meani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electrocution - fry the bastards!

• Gas Chamber - Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch!?

• Firing Squad - Real Men choose this one

• Lethal Injection - Its the "chick beer" of capital punishment

• Beheading - Braveheart did you and now you can too!

• Stoning - With stone, not weed you 311 lovin', 420 celebrating stoners

• Drawn & Quartered - Lets get medieval on somebody!

• Disembowelment - mmm delicious

• Kamehameha - yeah that's right, I said it.

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Apr 6 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]68131[/snapback][/center]
These all have ways of messing up, save lethal injection which just suffocates people :ph34r:
It's funny how most people think its the most humane, but it basically makes people feal like they are drowning. I was going to go with hanging because it is quick, but it has a chance of breaking their neck and not killing them immediatly. I dunno, so long as I don't know the person they can die however the state deems fit :p
[/b]

Lethal Inject can mess up if the patient has poor veins or circulation, which contrary to most conceptions, happens quite often. Kinda like when the red cross has to fish around for veins when giving blood. Kinda linke in this one...

December 13, 1988. Texas. Raymond Landry. Lethal Injection. Pronounced dead 40 minutes after being strapped to the execution gurney and 24 minutes after the drugs first started flowing into his arms.12 Two minutes after the drugs were administered, the syringe came out of Landry's vein, spraying the deadly chemicals across the room toward witnesses. The curtain separating the witnesses from the inmate was then pulled, and not reopened for fourteen minutes while the execution team reinserted the catheter into the vein. Witnesses reported "at least one groan." A spokesman for the Texas Department of Correction, Charles Brown (sic), said, "There was something of a delay in the execution because of what officials called a 'blowout.' The syringe came out of the vein, and the warden ordered the (execution) team to reinsert the catheter into the vein."

or this one...

September 12, 1990. Illinois. Charles Walker. Lethal Injection. Because of equipment failure and human error, Walker suffered excruciating pain during his execution. According to Gary Sutterfield, an engineer from the Missouri State Prison who was retained by the State of Illinois to assist with Walker's execution, a kink in the plastic tubing going into Walker's arm stopped the deadly chemicals from reaching Walker. In addition, the intravenous needle was inserted pointing at Walker's fingers instead of his heart, prolonging the execution.

Click here for the source of botched executions

Also, breaking someone's neck pretty much kills them immediately, otherwise they gotta hang their till they choke to death....or if the rope is too long it will just pop their head off.
A process of sometimes grisly experimentation led to the discovery that an energy of 1260 foot pounds (1710 joules) would have the desired effect, so one could calculate the required drop by dividing 1260 by the weight of the victim: a person weighing 112 pounds (50.8 kg) required a drop of 11'4" (3.43 m).

I dunno, lol I just got a lot of time to kill before class starts a 8:00pm, bleh

I think the best punishment would be putting them in a round white room...tell them to hide in the corner when the meat beast arrives

*play elevator music for about 10 hours*

then el-diablos starts to appear out of the ground coming up in a lift platform , wearing his clown suit looking like "IT" and chasing them around screaming..

I WILL TOUCH YOUR PENIS!!!

should do it by the crime. like a maniac that strangles their victims to death should get hung and someone like a serial rapist should get drowned in corn flakes :p

Kamehameha was the hawaiian king who after he died, his flesh was removed from his bones and his body laid to rest at sea. So i'm guessing you want to say that you remove people's flesh from the bones, but BEFORE they die?

i'd rather stick with the dripping of acid onto their skin kamehameha method, stick them in the sarlaac pit and have them be digested!

Back