Best Method of Capital Punishment

Best Method of Capital Punishment

• Hanging - A new meani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electrocution - fry the bastards!

• Gas Chamber - Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch!?

• Firing Squad - Real Men choose this one

• Lethal Injection - Its the "chick beer" of capital punishment

• Beheading - Braveheart did you and now you can too!

• Stoning - With stone, not weed you 311 lovin', 420 celebrating stoners

• Drawn & Quartered - Lets get medieval on somebody!

• Disembowelment - mmm delicious

• Kamehameha - yeah that's right, I said it.

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Apr 3 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]66509[/snapback][/center]
#1 is supposed to say "Hanging - a new meaning to old school"
Hmm, I can never decide ^_^
[/b]

Firing Squad, just something so dramatic about it...plus it is cheap too!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Apr 3 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]66525[/snapback][/center]
okay...what does 311 and 420 have to do with stoning?
[/b]

311 = the band from California that writes lots of songs that are good to get high to
420 = the numerical reference to smoking pot in the police code. You know like 187 is a homocide, well 420 is marijuana usage.

Smoking up = getting stoned. Get it? Yes, it is very Vix, but hey.

I know the term for getting stoned. I didn't know that 420 was the cop code (who on earth would?!?!) and I thought 311 might be a reference to some kind of short-phone-number thingy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Apr 3 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]66530[/snapback][/center]
I know the term for getting stoned. I didn't know that 420 was the cop code (who on earth would?!?!) and I thought 311 might be a reference to some kind of short-phone-number thingy.
[/b]

Heh, lots and lots of people know what 420 means hun. You would be surprised...

yuppers, living in dorms you could always smell when it was 4:20pm and on april 20 omg you need to go grab a rebreather from bonnie if you don't wanna get high :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Apr 3 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]66557[/snapback][/center]
yuppers, living in dorms you could always smell when it was 4:20pm and on april 20 omg you need to go grab a rebreather from bonnie if you don't wanna get high :p
[/b]

puff puff

Umm I thought April 20th was just national pot smoking day or some unspoken thing like that? Are you sure 420 is police code?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Apr 3 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]66641[/snapback][/center]
Umm I thought April 20th was just national pot smoking day or some unspoken thing like that? Are you sure 420 is police code?
[/b]

yes, sure. It's been taken as the big pot number. hence 4:20 pm, 4/20 as pot day, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 3 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]66531[/snapback][/center]
Heh, lots and lots of people know what 420 means hun. You would be surprised...
[/b]

/looks up at rest of thread

Told you Tiv, plenty of folks know about 420.

These all have ways of messing up, save lethal injection which just suffocates people :ph34r:
It's funny how most people think its the most humane, but it basically makes people feal like they are drowning. I was going to go with hanging because it is quick, but it has a chance of breaking their neck and not killing them immediatly. I dunno, so long as I don't know the person they can die however the state deems fit :p

Back