Best Dev

• Pex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiggs

• TH

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Dec 12 2005, 07:39 PM) [snapback]9701[/snapback][/center]
Gotta go with Pex, since the other two were simply around to placate the crowds.
[/b]

My vote goes to Pexy too, Great guy always there for an event, when you needed one.

I say Tiggs, my opinion of her was that she played the game and loved it then quickly quit her job because she didnt like the NGE. I'm probably wrong but that's just my opinion.

I gotta admire TH for being an excellent spin doctor. I mean, customer relations must be the shittiest job at SOE these days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 13 2005, 01:32 PM) [snapback]10022[/snapback][/center]
I say Tiggs, my opinion of her was that she played the game and loved it then quickly quit her job because she didnt like the NGE. I'm probably wrong but that's just my opinion.
[/b]
My OPINION is that she was fired, most likely for NGE related stuff. maube she was the loose lipped person we heard so much baout...

TH and Tiggs were Community Relations people, Pex was the Event guy... technically none of the 3 were officially Developers.

Of the 3, I'd say Pex.

I hated Tiggs' attitude on many occasions, where I got the feeling she was talking down on people. TH is a good spin doctor, where we didn't want to see/hear the spin.

Pex ran events, and I doubt we ever had problems (or negative opinions) of those.

As far as any 'red names', I'd have to say that Q-3PO was the best, no contest.

Tiggs did get fired. I'm one of the lucky few that keeps in touch with her via personal email :) she got fired regarding a certain post she made. She's still under strict NDA for an undisclosed time period. She can't say anything else regarding what happened and any other internal SOE affairs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 04:00 AM) [snapback]10425[/snapback][/center]
Tiggs did get fired. I'm one of the lucky few that keeps in touch with her via personal email :) she got fired regarding a certain post she made. She's still under strict NDA for an undisclosed time period. She can't say anything else regarding what happened and any other internal SOE affairs
[/b]
maybe the amazon "errogonus webpage" one, or one directly relating to the NGE is my GUESS (dont want people to think i know what im talking about.)
I remember 1 time i was stuck ontop of my bar in my bunker, didnt know about /unstick, and couldnt get down, and no guildmates were on, so i tried the devs. 4 were on at this time, talking to other people and what not. I kept saying "help, etc". not 1 dev even gave a shit. finally after about 5 minutes of me say "HELP ME PLEASE" over and over, Tiggs was the only one to offer any help, so that is why i voted for her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 13 2005, 11:00 AM) [snapback]10425[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Hopefully we can get a good breakdown of what happened after that NDA goes away

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 14 2005, 07:17 AM) [snapback]10682[/snapback][/center]
Hopefully we can get a good breakdown of what happened after that NDA goes away
[/b]
i bet stav would know what all went on, but for her sake wouldnt say shit about it. I knew i shoulda slept with her!! (not really, dont take that literally!!!)

I say Tiggs for the pure fact that she got fired for standing up for the player base and telling SOE/LA that the NGE was a mistake.

Simply none. They did a very shitty job by releasing a beta quality game, very poor support regarding bug fixes and other fixes, took the wrong approach to correct the problems and at the end killed a game which could be easily 10 or more folds its size with its potential.

Back