BEST CANDY EVER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 29 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]98380[/snapback][/center]
awwww wheres the fun in that? :(
[/b]
but remember, we are kids till we are 18, where "across the pond" you are a kid till your 16.

well there are different ages for different things. we can start driving, screwing and smoking (probably not all at the same time :p) at 16 but the legal drinking age is 18 so its a bit airy fairy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 29 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]98383[/snapback][/center]
well there are different ages for different things. we can start driving, screwing and smoking (probably not all at the same time :p) at 16 but the legal drinking age is 18 so its a bit airy fairy
[/b]
America
Screwing= depends on the state, and if it counts if its a reletive (woot West Virginia!!!)
Driving=15 learners permit, 16 drivers license
Smoking= 18
Drinking= 21 (AND IT SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! But now im 24 so it really dont affect me at all HAHA)

id prefer the drinking age to be higher here tbh. theres a massive drinking culture here that i cant stand and i think raising the legal age would reduce some of the problems

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jul 29 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]98379[/snapback][/center]
if im right, which i most likely am not, It was Clinton that started getting handguns and shit out of stores and make it alot harder to buy a shotgun, like actually having to be 18 to purchase weapons lol.
[/b]

ASDA is the pwn

Back