Best Bassist Ever

• Wooten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pastorius

• That one guy who did Watermellon Man

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 31 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]37788[/snapback][/center]
you may not like his style, i sure don't, but you can't deny the amazing skill.
[/b]

Actually, I can. He takes very simple lines and speeds them up. No talent, just speed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 31 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]37790[/snapback][/center]
flea and the guy from metallica are the best bassist ive ever heard.
[/b]

Metallica? Your making me cry isi, go illegaly download some Pastorius. Like...DonnaLee or BirdLand or some Wooten like Classical Thump.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 1 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]37790[/snapback][/center]
flea and the guy from metallica are the best bassist ive ever heard.
[/b]
pulling teeth ftw!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 30 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]37532[/snapback][/center]
I didn't vote, because Cliff Burton is not on the list.
[/b]

x2

By far Burton is the greatest bassist ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 31 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]37802[/snapback][/center]
Actually, I can. He takes very simple lines and speeds them up. No talent, just speed.
Metallica? Your making me cry isi, go illegaly download some Pastorius. Like...DonnaLee or BirdLand or some Wooten like Classical Thump.
[/b]

How could him saying Cliff Burton make you cry. The man was a legend in metal and just because you may not think metal counts towards "greatness" its going to be classic rock in 10years so get used to it...

PS : I'd like to see one of your other bassists play Pulling Teeth or the Star Spangled Banner like Burton could.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 2 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]38975[/snapback][/center]
x2

By far Burton is the greatest bassist ever.
How could him saying Cliff Burton make you cry. The man was a legend in metal and just because you may not think metal counts towards "greatness" its going to be classic rock in 10years so get used to it...

PS : I'd like to see one of your other bassists play Pulling Teeth or the Star Spangled Banner like Burton could.
[/b]

I can handle my fair share of metal. Star Spangled Banner....Try Pastorius' 'Amerika' Then come talk to me <3

Wooten's "A Show of hands" will show you talent, you cant drive your car as fast as this guy can play.

Back