Battlestar Galactica

Mecinia Lu-a

Well they had the first of the last 10 episodes last night. (Their will be a followup series called Caprica).

In it it was revealed that Colonel Tigh's wife was the final model, or at least it seemed to.

However there was some other things that happened. Starbuck found herself. Her dead self in her broken Viper.......she's not yet told anyone and she burned the dead her.

They found Earth and every skeleton they examined was Cylon.

There were an unknown model of Cylon Centurian.

Dee picked up a ball and jacks from the planet. It seemed to trigger memories in her.

I'm wondering, what if they are all cylons?

i reckon the ellen thing could be a smokescreen. these writers are clever buggers!

i am thinking ellen could be an aged six and dee is the final cylon! when dee shot herself it was very much like how anders suddenly switched in the viper....

just a thought!

dunno what is going on with kara though, that is weird

Dee was humming the 'song' when she shot herself. I'd bet she's the final model. Plus picking up the jacks seemed to affect her like it affected the known cylons, we just weren't shown the memories, I would think she was the last model.

What's to say a model though has to have just one appearance? After all model is more related to their programming. An attempt to categorize all human psychology into just a few areas. They could skin it anyway they wanted, and yes it is possible Ellen was a cylon. An aged 6 is an interesting idea.

Back