Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dracula

• Cthulhu

• Other

• Total voters
Predator. Mix high-tech with medieval weapons fine-tuned tactics and insane brute strength and I bet one above-average predator could take on godzilla.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 13 2005, 08:58 PM) [snapback]10208[/snapback][/center]
Predator. Mix high-tech with medieval weapons fine-tuned tactics and insane brute strength and I bet one above-average predator could take on godzilla.
[/b]

I bet you are wrong! Insane brute strength dies when it gets crushed by a skyscrapper tall nuclear-enhanced dinosaur. Besides it's stomping and crushing power, the radioactive breath would probably be able to handle any mix of high-tech and medieval weaponary.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 16 2005, 03:34 AM) [snapback]12053[/snapback][/center]
I bet you are wrong! Insane brute strength dies when it gets crushed by a skyscrapper tall nuclear-enhanced dinosaur. Besides it's stomping and crushing power, the radioactive breath would probably be able to handle any mix of high-tech and medieval weaponary.
[/b]
godzilla is nothing more then a japanese guy in rubber. preditor has servocylinders and shit!

Back