Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dracula

• Cthulhu

• Other

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 08:59 AM) [snapback]7156[/snapback][/center]
Terminator 2
[/b]

the terminator doesn't like violent video games
(opps i forgot to add micheal jackson)

yeah, but unless you throw T2 in 50000000 degree liquid metal or lava, or you manage to destroy his CPU, he will easily kill any of those monsters

More than one of those 'monsters' can't die, so there really couldn't be one winner. I'll vote for Peter Boyle as the Monster, because he could out-dance all of the others :p

I chose the preditors cause even when they are defeated, they will activate their abomb cufflinks and blow the shit outta everything in an eight block radious
but my #2 choice is the Terminators, but not the girl one cause she was hot and all but couldnt act worth shit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 9 2005, 01:09 AM) [snapback]7335[/snapback][/center]
Samara :p cause she is just pure evil
[/b]
all you gotta do is show the girl some loving. that dont make her evil- just a lonely little girl. howd you feel if you were throw into a well. and BTW- where the fuck did the video tape come into it? thats what i wanan know- what does a tape have to do with being thrown down a well in the middle of nowhere?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 9 2005, 04:46 AM) [snapback]7447[/snapback][/center]
all you gotta do is show the girl some loving. that dont make her evil- just a lonely little girl. howd you feel if you were throw into a well. and BTW- where the fuck did the video tape come into it? thats what i wanan know- what does a tape have to do with being thrown down a well in the middle of nowhere?
[/b]
a twist on my favorite phrase from ANYYYY movie ever:
"bad dogs aren't born they're made..."
think of it this way: evil isn't made its born.. and supposably the whole video tied into her being stuck up in the top of the barn with that little tv all the time, so that was her way of reaching out past the grave :p and all the hours of video they made of her in the psych ward

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 9 2005, 05:25 AM) [snapback]7469[/snapback][/center]
a twist on my favorite phrase from ANYYYY movie ever:
"bad dogs aren't born they're made..."
think of it this way: evil isn't made its born.. and supposably the whole video tied into her being stuck up in the top of the barn with that little tv all the time, so that was her way of reaching out past the grave :p and all the hours of video they made of her in the psych ward
[/b]
alright touche'. yeah i can see that, good point/s\. but hate to say it it might have been one of those dumb scary movie things. but I agree it could be because of the tv in her barn room.
Did that movie scare you? I heard alot of people say it did, but i really dont see how.
The only movie to actually scare me was the Blair Witch project. I swear for like 3 days staright after i saw it the first time Id wake up thinking i was hearing kids crying outside my window and then "see" people standing with the face to the corner. I dont know why but that m,ovie fucked me up!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 9 2005, 06:02 AM) [snapback]7486[/snapback][/center]
alright touche'. yeah i can see that, good point/s\. but hate to say it it might have been one of those dumb scary movie things. but I agree it could be because of the tv in her barn room.
Did that movie scare you? I heard alot of people say it did, but i really dont see how.
The only movie to actually scare me was the Blair Witch project. I swear for like 3 days staright after i saw it the first time Id wake up thinking i was hearing kids crying outside my window and then "see" people standing with the face to the corner. I dont know why but that m,ovie fucked me up!
[/b]
The Blair Witch Project was soooo worth seeing it for the ending but I have to be honest I was too busy being "occupied" during that movie for it to be scary :blush: and yes The Ring scared the crap out of me for like a day after I saw it.. movies are always more scary to me if I see it in the theater than at home.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 09:25 AM) [snapback]7164[/snapback][/center]
yeah, but unless you throw T2 in 50000000 degree liquid metal or lava, or you manage to destroy his CPU, he will easily kill any of those monsters
[/b]

-Godzilla accepts duel from T2
-Godzilla uses thermonuclear breath on T2
-T2 melts
-Godzilla ends duel with T2
-Godzilla dances about the area

Godzilla FTW!

Unstoppable, unbeatable, and it is a fucking Japanese guy in a rubber suit, how could you possibly go wrong!?!?!?!

Um yeah...

Godzilla would smash them all at once, at the same time, like within seconds.
He'd go all Toho on them. None of that Sony Crap.

Did you see the movie where he blew off one of King Ghidora's 3 heads with his breath?

Yeah. Sort of like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Dec 9 2005, 11:32 AM) [snapback]7729[/snapback][/center]
Um yeah...

Godzilla would smash them all at once, at the same time, like within seconds.
He'd go all Toho on them. None of that Sony Crap.

Did you see the movie where he blew off one of King Ghidora's 3 heads with his breath?

Yeah. Sort of like that.
[/b]

Hell yeah I did :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 9 2005, 02:01 PM) [snapback]7809[/snapback][/center]
um, the preditor will atom bomb the shit outta that FREAK IGUANA
[/b]

Godzilla was born from a nuclear reaction. Nukes (and bigger weapons, try a black hole) have been used on him in several movies...he survived it each time.

Suicide Predator: 0
Godzilla: 1

P.S. Not the American crappy Matthew Brodrick Iguana Godzilla, we talking the Toho guy in rubber suit Godzilla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 9 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]7810[/snapback][/center]
Godzilla was born from a nuclear reaction. Nukes (and bigger weapons, try a black hole) have been used on him in several movies...he survived it each time.

Suicide Predator: 0
Godzilla: 1

P.S. Not the American crappy Matthew Brodrick Iguana Godzilla, we talking the Toho guy in rubber suit Godzilla
[/b]
sorry, i havent seen alot of those ones. my brother has seen alot. didnt know about the black hole- wonders how they made that happen...
yes, butt i see your point. but you gotta give me that the predator will stomp the hell outta freddie, jason, and the rest. well, id like to see how he fairs up to the terminators...

Back