scally666

iam so sorry to hear about your mum

for nearly 5 years i have played many online games with you
and i have never met you but as i write this
my eyes are filling up with tears over your loss

may you mum rest in peace

YNWA

Scally​

That's terrible. I hope you guys are going to be alright and I'm sorry for your loss. :(

My prayers are with you and your family. You both are great friends, I am here for anything you will ever need.

I am sorry for your loss... I hope the best for you and your family

If I knew where to send flowers I would.... I know it might be weird that I am saying this because I only know you from here.. but I would do it in a heart beat!

Snugglez from Snork

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear this. Must feel real horrible...:(
I hope you're hanging in there...
:hug:

I Am Very Sorry To Here For Your Loss DL and Maddy ive played Online Games With u guys for so long, hope this helps All Our Family Send Our Condolences to you and your family.

Our Prayers go with you

May you find solace in your friends and family. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss, and send my deepest condolences. My family's prayers are with yours. God bless.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum This is terrible news. You and your family will be in my thoughts today.

Bless your mum's soul.

What makes it harder is that it was so unexpected, she was not once negative throughout the times she was ill. All I know is she died without any pain, and she looked so peaceful when I saw her after rushing home from university.

I had just got back to unversity when I got the call from my Dad, I had rushed home earlier in the day to see here for a bit even though I had a cold, I held her hand, and she was always saying she was fine.

I could tell you everything, but its not going to bring her back. I am just glad that we have a plot at the local parish church a short walk from where we live.

Thanks again everyone.

Back