im hyper and blazed as @!#$ someone ttell me when enuf is enuf and il go sleepy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 12:56 AM) [snapback]17768[/snapback][/center]
yeah that sounds like alhazred :D
[/b]

FREAKIN OWNED!

wanna go rollerskate?
we can hold hands :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(--=Lao=-- @ Dec 27 2005, 12:57 AM) [snapback]17769[/snapback][/center]
im hyper and blazed as @!#$ someone ttell me when enuf is enuf and il go sleepy [/b]

LAO! go to bed and leave the snack for me :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 12:58 AM) [snapback]17771[/snapback][/center]
naaa dog this is fun.....
[/b]

its dawg I MEAN c'mon!!! how many handle bars can u fit on a bottle of soda for the love of god, i mean who the hell believes that bojangles can fit in a mc'donalds, i mean for dr.peppers sake, twizzlers christ man!

who honestly belive that a 3.14 jack could fit inside a battlfield2 road to roam cd case i mean jfor digital video disk sake jezzes, i can roll a 8200 uniden better thans tasd shit, ahhhhh klenex ftgmfw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 01:02 AM) [snapback]17777[/snapback][/center]
.......... bubble gum. Lao I need some bud. Send me some as a christmas present :p
[/b]

dawg dawg, u gotta see this blunt dude, sealed that shit with hennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING TO W/E STEALTH LIVES WAHOOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O00O0O0O0

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blush: WAH0OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOAAAAAAAAAAA AMBER IS TE COLOR OF MY ENERGY G0D I LOVE THIS S0NG

NOTHING G00D COMES EASILY SOMETIMES GOT TO FIGHT W0AAAAAAAAAAA AMBER IS THE COLOR OF UR ENERGY

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(--=Lao=-- @ Dec 27 2005, 01:10 AM) [snapback]17779[/snapback][/center]
NOTHING G00D COMES EASILY SOMETIMES GOT TO FIGHT W0AAAAAAAAAAA AMBER IS THE COLOR OF UR ENERGY [/b]

that song drives me nuts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 09:29 AM) [snapback]17822[/snapback][/center]
I'm with madhead on this one.... <_< [/b]

yeah way to answer your phone in the morning camel jockey

Back