Ask me any question.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Have any nieces and nephews? Any kids? Engaged? Married? What's your favorite movie quote?

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Have any nieces and nephews? Any kids? Engaged? Married? What's your favorite movie quote?

2 Brothers, no nieces or nephews. Not Engaged or Married, no Kids, haha. Gorgeous Girlfriend of a bit more than a year. :)

There aren't too many movie quotes that hit home with me, but my favorite quote in general is from Ender's Game.

"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you."

-Ender Wiggin

It may seem a little strange to have as a favorite quote, but in the context of the book it really hits home.

what is the biggest problem in your life right now ?

what scares you the most ?

what color is the bark of a dog ?

do cats speak french ?

why is water wet ?

If you were gonna describe Vix in one word, what would it be and why? hehe j/k

Poison.

If you were to discribe yourself with one word, which would it be? And why? :):cool:

Hopeful. Just because I am in most areas.

Do you miss Vix as much as I do? ♥

Doesn't seem like it, but I like the guy!

Have you ever seen a man eat so many chicken wings?

I just ate 18, but not so many.

what is the biggest problem in your life right now ?

what scares you the most ?

what color is the bark of a dog ?

do cats speak french ?

why is water wet ?

Biggest problem is my girlfriend is in Thailand for a while.

Something happening to her.

Brown.

Cats are selfish snobs, so yes.

Because that's the term we've given to the way liquid feels.

How do you handle all this sexy?
z58659303.jpg

How do you propose we solve the food shortage that this country is likely to face, now that 500 million acres of farmland is under water in the Mid West ?

What is the most boring profession you could think of?
What would you add in a SW MMO that was not in the first one?

Are you a virgin? If not, have you ever cried during sex? and is your mother disappointed you defiled someones precious little girl?

Back