Anyone here LARP?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 4 2006, 04:35 AM) [snapback]21172[/snapback][/center]
lol, no. unfortunately, Mr. dEVIANT is not a kid. Wish I was- those were fun years.
[/b]

Are you 18 yo at last?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 3 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]21189[/snapback][/center]
Hehe, same as me. :mellow:
[/b]
lol yay!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 4 2006, 05:42 AM) [snapback]21199[/snapback][/center]
did it just get really dead in here, or is it just me?
[/b]

Depends on what you considered dead, Mr. Deviant.

Morning.

I just woke up. It snowed last night and I made the decision to stay home. We've got over a foot and it's still snowing!

Oh. And I never LARP'd. I knew someone who did - she was thinking about getting surgery done to her teeth to turn them into vampire teeth. Weird girl. I pretended a lot through my late teens, but that's as close to LARP as I got.

morning tiv! i know it's off the subject, but could i con you into helping me bump some levels on mustafar sometime? i'm lazy!

Um. Probably. I can't think yet. Did you try the varactyl thing? If you can get into a group, you can get decent levels fast (as a low-level). Also you can go to the GCW spawn point outside of Oceanview. You'll gain a ton of faction, and sometimes a ton of orbs. (I got 2 right after turning level 90.)

Um. Probably. I can't think yet. Did you try the varactyl thing? If you can get into a group, you can get decent levels fast (as a low-level). Also you can go to the GCW spawn point outside of Oceanview. You'll gain a ton of faction, and sometimes a ton of orbs. (I got 2 right after turning level 90.)[/b]
haven't tried the varactyl thing. I'm pretty much a mustafar virgin, just noticed the other day that all the quests there are like 75k xp+. And I'm only L30, so most groups wont let me join them :( lol. I have no motivation to go out and earn it the hard way anymore.

This has gotten interesting, I haven't ever LARPed but I think it's really funny and try to find videos like the one I posted (which was a clip from Reno 911). I had a couple friends that did. Has anyone seen the infamous "Lightning Bolt" LARP video? I want to find it again :)

Back