Anyone good at graphic design?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]59876[/snapback][/center]
I'm too swamped with finals and designing a special website. sorry timi
[/b]
You need an icon.
Tiv = :sheep:
Wook = :wookiee:
Merlyn = :thrawn:
Stavy = :?:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 16 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]59886[/snapback][/center]
You need an icon.
Tiv = :sheep:
Wook = :wookiee:
Merlyn = :thrawn:
Stavy = :?:
[/b]

Stav = :pompom:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Mar 16 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]59877[/snapback][/center]
Uh huh, you know the police have already busted a lot of guys already, you're gonna be next!
[/b]

they busted 3 guys from chicago, and another like 15 or so worldwide. I managed to slip away! :D

besides, this new site is gonna pwn. I've put a lot of time on making the banner alone, and i'm still not done with it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]59945[/snapback][/center]
they busted 3 guys from chicago, and another like 15 or so worldwide. I managed to slip away! :D

besides, this new site is gonna pwn. I've put a lot of time on making the banner alone, and i'm still not done with it
[/b]
:ph34r:

hehe, here's a side by side comparison on my entire web design folder vs my new project folder. Note, all the files in the New Project folder and its size. Those are all files i've created for the site banner alone. The final banner will be about 500kb in size lol.

designcomparison.JPG

the one on the left is my entire web design folder, containing ALL of my projects. the one on the right is the folder of all my work on a banner

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]59995[/snapback][/center]
the one on the left is my entire web design folder, containing ALL of my projects. the one on the right is the folder of all my work on a banner
[/b]
Only 153 Mb?!
LOL
That Fires of Heaven thing I did, the PSD is 311Mb :D
The JPEG is 584kb :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]60019[/snapback][/center]
cause you use huge formats and sizes. all my images are no greater than 800x200
[/b]
Yeah, I'm not a web person... I prepare everything as if it was for press or printing in paper :p

Back