anyone else not sure where to go?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Jan 14 2007, 03:38 PM) [snapback]139364[/snapback][/center]
Ill see if I can find a direct link but MMorpg.com has it in there news section.
Here you go. http://www.multiverse.net/
[/b]
Thanks.

When I first heard of Firefly and heard about how popular it was I was turned off to the whole thing. But once I saw the complete series and watched the movie I'd have to say it's pretty fucking awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]139343[/snapback][/center]
I've just accepted the fact that WoW is the new standard and everything else is copying it. So, I figure why drink RC Cola when I can drink Coke.
[/b]
Thunderheart is going to be pissed that you stole his quote

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 13 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]139290[/snapback][/center]
I'm waiting on Raph Kosters new idea.
[/b]

I read his blogs and blurbs, but I can't figure out exactly what he's talking about. I think it's all marketing hype right now, trying to get some suckers to bite so as to provide him with more funding. I am skeptical that he can do more than set up a smoke-and-mirrors apparatus with the size of the technical staff he's recruiting. If he actually implements some of his ideas and makes them work, rather than abandoning them for new ideas when they don't work, I might find him more credible. If I didn't have to make money to eat, I would be very interested in acquiring his MMO construction kit (if that's what it is) to see what could be done with it.

Oh....maybe BananaMan was being sarcastic. :blush:

I'm playing Spyro: A New Beginning!!!

Seriously, I've played like 10 hours of games in the last 2 or 3 months total probably. Haven't done anything in an mmo (other than demos) since I quit swg a year and ahalf ago.

I often think I need to find a new mmo to immerse myself in, then I remember how I flushed 2 years of my life away with swg.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]139343[/snapback][/center]
I've just accepted the fact that WoW is the new standard and everything else is copying it. So, I figure why drink RC Cola when I can drink Coke.
[/b]
But I like RC better, Coke gives me heart burn :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Jan 16 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]139718[/snapback][/center]
I'm playing Spyro: A New Beginning!!!

Seriously, I've played like 10 hours of games in the last 2 or 3 months total probably. Haven't done anything in an mmo (other than demos) since I quit swg a year and ahalf ago.

I often think I need to find a new mmo to immerse myself in, then I remember how I flushed 2 years of my life away with swg.
But I like RC better, Coke gives me heart burn :blink:
[/b]

I hear RC is the standard Cola of choice for Rum and Cokes in numerous establishments and bars... or so I have been told anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Poldano @ Jan 16 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]139675[/snapback][/center]
I read his blogs and blurbs, but I can't figure out exactly what he's talking about. I think it's all marketing hype right now, trying to get some suckers to bite so as to provide him with more funding. I am skeptical that he can do more than set up a smoke-and-mirrors apparatus with the size of the technical staff he's recruiting. If he actually implements some of his ideas and makes them work, rather than abandoning them for new ideas when they don't work, I might find him more credible. If I didn't have to make money to eat, I would be very interested in acquiring his MMO construction kit (if that's what it is) to see what could be done with it.

Oh....maybe BananaMan was being sarcastic. :blush:
[/b]

I think he's fairly serious about it. (both banana and raph)

Until something new and not fantasy comes out - CoH imo.

and HL2 - Garry's MOD (it's sex)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 17 2007, 12:25 PM) [snapback]139745[/snapback][/center]
I think he's fairly serious about it. (both banana and raph)
[/b]

I am serious, I guy with his hisotry of Ultima, and SWG has a good brain for design.

I'll play Vanguard and ST:O to keep me going.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Jan 16 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]139718[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

You've been on xfire more lately it seems... of course you've been ignoring me /cry

*holds himself* :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Jan 15 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]139364[/snapback][/center]
Ill see if I can find a direct link but MMorpg.com has it in there news section.
Here you go. http://www.multiverse.net/
[/b]
I reckon that's fixin to be goram shiny.

Still awaiting STO. I can only play SWG when I'm depressed and still nip in to CoX only when good stuff comes out.

Meanwhile, I'm happy with my Wii. Zelda's huge. Also, Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out soon and I'm looking forward to getting my ass handed to me online by some 8 year old Japanese kid with a hacked, fire breathing chipmunk. But it's not really MMORPG.

*sigh* I need something new. Maybe I'll start reading books again.

I finished Halo and FFVIII (last weekend ^_^)

I still got Valkyrie Profile and Xenosaga 2 & 3 to go through. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 18 2007, 06:45 AM) [snapback]139845[/snapback][/center]
Mad that sloganiser is a funny website.
[/b]
I horked it from one of Tiv's sigs months ago.
Credit where credit is due.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 17 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]139843[/snapback][/center]
still nip in to CoX only when good stuff comes out.
[/b]

:huh: :huh: :huh:

That sounds lascivious.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 17 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]139854[/snapback][/center]
I horked it from one of Tiv's sigs months ago.
Credit where credit is due.
[/b]

oh, I did it first bc I r00L

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 17 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]139856[/snapback][/center]
My apologies, Mr. Z.
Of course you r00L :)
[/b]

which server do u play on CoH/V?

EDIT: NvM ... you do not frequent my server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 17 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]139826[/snapback][/center]
You've been on xfire more lately it seems... of course you've been ignoring me /cry

*holds himself* :p
[/b]
*holds yourself*

Back