ANYONE DO ANYTHING FUN THIS WEEKEND?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 24 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]33880[/snapback][/center]
Let some crazy english guy talk me into fighting scratch down in the bowls of the ryatt trails........

*ahem* (Paraphrased)
ker-ri "can we do it with one jedi and one commando?"
Azrail: "Sure it'll be fun......"
BLAMO
Azrail: "Screw this, Ker what missions do you need to complete?"
Ker-ri: "Hmm i need help finishing the arena..."
Azrail: "Lets go then..."
BLAMO
Ker-ri: "Shit! I thought you were the tank now?"
Azrail: "Thought you figured the jedi out?"
Ker-ri: "Your MOM!"
Azrail: "Let me call someone from my guild...oh crap there is no one they have all quit or something"
Ker-ri: See's some kid running for the arena
Ker-ri: "HEY YOU! TEAM UP WITH US AND WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE ARENA TOGETHER!"
KID: "Sure why not, ready?"
Azrail: makes some comment about a 3some in tell
VICTORY!!!!!!
Then we went to danced the night away in theed. But was upset cause no Rankin was there :(

In real life just cleaned the house went out for dinner every night and oh yeah, SAW BON JOVI FRIDAY NIGHT WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

LMAO!! :lol: Total bullshit! :D Almost. :p
I was helping you out just fine in the Arena, I look around and there was a dead Priestess Jedi. :lol: :)
And I did not comment about a 3some. I only do that about Twi'lek twins. ;)

Then we went to the cantina and it was:
Ker-ri: Hey all.
Ker-ri: have you seen Rankin today?
Cantina: No. No squid around these parts.
Ker-ri: Oh. =( I wonder where Rankin is?
Ker-ri: I hope Rankin comes on later.
time ticks on
Ker-ri: That Bon Jovi is soooo hot!! Especially in tight leather pants.
Ker-ri: Not as hot as Rankin in his little tin hat though.
tick tock
Ker-ri: Still no Rankin. Where's Rankin when you need him? I miss Rankin.
tick tock.
Ker-ri: Still no cuddly Rankin bunny wunny. =(
tick tock.
Ker-ri: Where the fuck is that bloody Rankin!!
:lol: :D :p

I don't have the exact chat log. But it was something along those lines. It was very early in the morning. =P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 25 2006, 08:38 AM) [snapback]34324[/snapback][/center]
LMAO!! Total bullshit! Almost.
I was helping you out just fine in the Arena, I look around and there was a dead Priestess Jedi. :lol: :)
And I did not comment about a 3some. I only do that about Twi'lek twins. ;) - You Wish :p
Oh yeah thats right I was looking up at fucking spiders level 60 spiders I am level 84 I fucking hate NGE!
Then we went to the cantina and it was:
Ker-ri: Hey all.
Ker-ri: have you seen Rankin today?
Cantina: No. No squid around these parts.
Ker-ri: Oh. =( I wonder where Rankin is?
Ker-ri: I hope Rankin comes on later.
time ticks on
Ker-ri: That Bon Jovi is soooo hot!! Especially in tight leather pants.
Ker-ri: Not as hot as Rankin in his little tin hat though.
tick tock
Ker-ri: Still no Rankin. Where's Rankin when you need him? I miss Rankin.
tick tock.
Ker-ri: Still no cuddly Rankin bunny wunny. =(
tick tock.
Ker-ri: Where the fuck is that bloody Rankin!!
:lol: :D :p

OKAY NOW YOU"RE STRAIGHT OUT LYING STUPID MEN :angry:

J/K You know I love you more than my matched luggage

I don't have the exact chat log. But it was something along those lines. It was very early in the morning. =P
[/b]

Yeah and where was he? akll I had to do was flirt with zabraks in cute outfits..... oh yeah and a really buff human male

*instructs Mimi in photography*

Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. Rumors of my brother's recently-ex-wife's demise .... remain to be seen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 25 2006, 03:31 AM) [snapback]34522[/snapback][/center]
OKAY NOW YOU"RE STRAIGHT OUT LYING STUPID MEN

J/K You know I love you more than my matched luggage
[/b]

/halo Moi? Telling little fibs. :p
It's nice to know I rate more than your luggage. I'm honored. B)
I know how women love stuff. You try talking to a tailor in SWG. They get so absorbed in shopping and making clothes they take 2 hours to reply to your tells! :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 26 2006, 08:27 AM) [snapback]34882[/snapback][/center]
/halo Moi? Telling little fibs. :p
It's nice to know I rate more than your luggage. I'm honored. B)
I know how women love stuff. You try talking to a tailor in SWG. They get so absorbed in shopping and making clothes they take 2 hours to reply to your tells! :rolleyes:
[/b]

:blink:
:angry:
Ker-ri was a tailor for a long time and now eveir is! and yes we take our time we need to look good and the customer needs to look good! , it all must match and coordinate.

and don't hide it I have seen you preening for jynxe :lol: granted she does that for you as well :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 25 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]34886[/snapback][/center]
and don't hide it I have seen you preening for jynxe :lol: granted she does that for you as well :blush:
[/b]
:blush: Sounds like something fun to do this weekend. ;) Well when I'm not working. Damn those Sunday trading laws! :angry:
/mirror self
/hot self

Back