Anybody...

You have to post these when I'm at work. I don't have time for this foolishness when I'm at home.

Well I would sign into messenger and talk to you but, alas, I have virtually nothing to talk about. I suppose we could discuss the differences in soil content around the world but that might get a little too heated with the arguements that would insue. Guess that's why I don't talk much. Everything I say lately is that of a mumbling truckdriver on too much crank and tired of everyone calling him Snowman.

Well I would sign into messenger and talk to you but, alas, I have virtually nothing to talk about. I suppose we could discuss the differences in soil content around the world but that might get a little too heated with the arguements that would insue. Guess that's why I don't talk much. Everything I say lately is that of a mumbling truckdriver on too much crank and tired of everyone calling him Snowman.

Lol thanks for the insight..should you change your mind, I'll be there regardless :)

You know, I was probably the best RPer in SWG. People thought I was normal, logical, helpful and generally respectful. Sure fooled a lot of people. I guess it is true, when your anonymous you do act different than you normally would. Nobody thought I was crazy in SWG, lol

You know, I was probably the best RPer in SWG. People thought I was normal, logical, helpful and generally respectful. Sure fooled a lot of people. I guess it is true, when your anonymous you do act different than you normally would. Nobody thought I was crazy in SWG, lol

Nobody is normal, normality is how you percive it, everyone is different, its like a work of art, is the painting nice ?, or is art for arts sake ? :)

Nobody is normal, normality is how you percive it, everyone is different, its like a work of art, is the painting nice ?, or is art for arts sake ? :)

Ok normal as in how most people would assume normal to be. Then again, I did play a female dancer/merchant for Resources Unlimited and didn't even have any fighting skills save piloting. Ah the good old days of standing on the sidelines and listening to everyone tell their battle stories.

Ok normal as in how most people would assume normal to be. Then again, I did play a female dancer/merchant for Resources Unlimited and didn't even have any fighting skills save piloting. Ah the good old days of standing on the sidelines and listening to everyone tell their battle stories.

Lol playing a female dancer doesn't make you odd :)

Back