Any Star Wars collectors here?

ColdIce

These were pointed out to me earlier, I thought they rocked but I think these are just fan made.. :( Some of these are based from Star Wars Battlefront 2, JK3, KOTOR and Republic Commandos. I know for sure that RC "Scorch" is an official product though.

I stopped collecting after Episode 1... my count is around 250 (all carded) right now, 3 vintage (Boba, Vader, Bossk) Also lego millenium falcon. :p

Never really felt like buying anymore after that, no room really.

I was really never a collector until they released the clone troopers. They have to be some of the coolest figures I think, not like your every day generic storm trooper.

I'm quite a big SW Collector still but I have to limit what I get due to space now.
Yes these are fake. But I wish I could make custom jobs like that.
Saying that an official set of Republic Commandos is coming out. B)
20060721_bg.jpg

There's also a Galactic Marine, an Airborne Clone Trooper, Quinlan Vos, Vilmarh Grahrk and Darth Revan from KOTR will all be officially made.
You can buy Scorch in the shops now. I have one but its still sealed right now.
C9368.jpg

my dad recently bought a bunch of the OLD star wars figurines and collectibles from the 1970s when they were first produced. they're sitting in the garage somewhere, but it's the old original falcon, a snowspeeder, speeder bike, at-st, han luke leia r2 c3p0 chewie, an xwing and tie fighter, and a few others

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 10 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]104481[/snapback][/center]
my dad recently bought a bunch of the OLD star wars figurines and collectibles from the 1970s when they were first produced. they're sitting in the garage somewhere, but it's the old original falcon, a snowspeeder, speeder bike, at-st, han luke leia r2 c3p0 chewie, an xwing and tie fighter, and a few others
[/b]
Got all these except the TIE and AT-AT. Gone and brought the updated versions too, I have the re-released AT-AT. :rolleyes:
So now I have 2 large falcons taking up room. And the Rebel Transport but its fading in my window. Sadly a lot in bad condition.
I have most of the figures but loose with or without weapons. I'm not one to keep them Mint on Card. I open them to make the most of the figures and display them to bring back memories.
You name it, i've probably got it. :rolleyes: <sucker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 10 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]104486[/snapback][/center]
Got all these except the TIE and AT-AT. Gone and brought the updated versions too, I have the re-released AT-AT. :rolleyes:
So now I have 2 large falcons taking up room. And the Rebel Transport but its fading in my window. Sadly a lot in bad condition.
I have most of the figures but loose with or without weapons. I'm not one to keep them Mint on Card. I open them to make the most of the figures and display them to bring back memories.
You name it, i've probably got it. :rolleyes: <sucker
[/b]
same, we didnt buy toys to stare at them, we bought them to play with ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 10 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]104519[/snapback][/center]
same, we didnt buy toys to stare at them, we bought them to play with ^^
[/b]

Yep, the old school At-At was a ton of fun. Was great for stomping on other toys.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want an Imperial Shuttle
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stomp stomp stomp

I have a large collection that is somewhere but i cant find the box it was it is from when me moved, I found Grand Moff though, *It might just be an imperial officer its out of the box"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 10 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]104560[/snapback][/center]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

WANT A SHUTTLE!!!!

:( :( :(
[/b]

Never could find the shuttle when I was a child...had too much fun with the At-At/At-St. :lol:

Star Wars toys were not really a part of my childhood :( too hard to get where we lived. Now as an adult I want them, can afford them and can't find the ones I want.
*sigh*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 10 2006, 01:09 PM) [snapback]104582[/snapback][/center]
Star Wars toys were not really a part of my childhood :( too hard to get where we lived. Now as an adult I want them, can afford them and can't find the ones I want.
*sigh*
[/b]

If you lived in the states I could have been tempted to ship some of my older stuff at my parent's house to you.

:(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 10 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]104584[/snapback][/center]
If you lived in the states I could have been tempted to ship some of my older stuff at my parent's house to you.

:(
[/b]

awwww now you make me cry
:( :( :(

Those figures are all definitely hand made, very good ones too. FINALLY hasbro is moving out into the EU to produce some figures besides what they did for SOTE and the few they did for the Saga Collections. I've been waiting for an official Quinlan Vos figure to drop for years now.....

Whoa....I just opened up a can o' geek on myself.....

aren't they going to make a quinlan Vos figure?

Wulf tried to get me the Gentle Giant Vader statue but we had no end of really bad luck in trying to order it

Yes the are making a Vos figure, they're actually making a bunch of EU DH comic 2-packs. The first one coming out is for the Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax from the Crimson Gaurd series. Quinlan and Vilmarh Grahrk will be packed together in another one.

Back