Anime Fourm?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 6 2006, 04:46 AM) [snapback]114016[/snapback][/center]
bah, at least i dont like shitty cartoons :p
[/b]

Least I didn't name myself after a shitty band!! :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BURN!

<3

the only thing thats burning is my penis after i spent a night with your mum!!!!

shit i think we got off topic here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 6 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]114121[/snapback][/center]
the only thing thats burning is my penis after i spent a night with your mum!!!!

shit i think we got off topic here
[/b]

My mother's my sister? :eek: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 5 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]113935[/snapback][/center]
i didnt know what hentai was so i just did a google search..........seriously that is fucked up
[/b]

For some reason this is pretty damn funny. LOL

If you play wow, look up videos of C'Thun attempts. LOL

Hentai means pervert. And stands as the erotica type of animation. :p

Anime is short for the Japanese word for animation, which is Animeshon. Not much of a difference in pronunciation. The term usually refers to animation originating from Japan with a unique style, distinctive characters and an appropriate plot; a film style animation. However, Japanese put any kind of cartoon or animation under that category. It doesn't matter if it's German, American, French, etc...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 18 2006, 02:35 AM) [snapback]117741[/snapback][/center]
yep, thats me right there :D
[/b]
Very easy, don't enter the forum if you don't like it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 18 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]117996[/snapback][/center]
i cant help it.......stupid blue IPB image
[/b]

You know if you just click on the stupid blue image that entire forum gets marked as read, right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 19 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]118234[/snapback][/center]
Where's my Anime Forum :D
[/b]

It's hidden behind the stupid little blue IPB images. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 19 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]118292[/snapback][/center]
It's hidden behind the stupid little blue IPB images. :lol:
[/b]
Shush! Fluffstuff :p
I want an Anime Corner Forum :p
Pwease :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 20 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]118563[/snapback][/center]
is that mis spelling of forum deliberate?
[/b]
no and if you didn't say anything I would not have known I've been misspelling "fourm" for like 6 years now lol. :p

lol well i just noticed that you have done it like 4 times in this thread and thought it was a few too many to be typos

Back