And I thought we were SUCH a small state!

Once there was a breifcase in a supermarket near my home... everyone evacuated because they felt they were important enough to be bombed.

I'd understand if i lived in a city... but some thing are overblown.

Of course, a threat is much more credible on some government facility.

That article is teh suck. "Connecticut courts were shut down from a threat that we cannot mention, but it was a threat of some sort." so what, some guy threatened to steal all their water coolers? that seems like a valid threat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:11 PM) [snapback]3729[/snapback][/center]
That article is teh suck. "Connecticut courts were shut down from a threat that we cannot mention, but it was a threat of some sort." so what, some guy threatened to steal all their water coolers? that seems like a valid threat
[/b]

Well it IS Connecticut. I once had to "serve" jury duty in Hartford. I went into the courthouse. We watched a really boring movie. (It's your privlege to do this citizen!) After lunch we were told all cases had settled. Knowing our population, it was probably someone who threw a hissy fit because they didn't get a skinny non-fat tall moca or something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 3 2005, 05:11 AM) [snapback]3729[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
probably "Im pist and im going to do damage to the courts!!" or something and everyone got scared. Oh no Al Queda is going after Mcdonalds now!!! Run from Taco Bell- they put something in the speacial sauce!!

Back