America's Game...

Yes... it's very good. For some reason I can't stand to watch anything to do with the 1980's 49ers though.

Love this series. NFL Films has done some phenomenal work in their day, and this is probably the best out of all of it.

Yea, good stuff. I watch them occasionally. They did try and cast Tom Brady in a positive light though. When they called him humble I was laughing for a good 5 minutes.

the one about the 95 Cowboys is funny. goes to show you what an idiot Switzer was. Just goes to show you Jerry was right... anyone could have coached that team to a Super Bowl.

I have often wondered what would have happened if Jimmy had stayed.... 4 in a row IMO.

the one about the 95 Cowboys is funny. goes to show you what an idiot Switzer was. Just goes to show you Jerry was right... anyone could have coached that team to a Super Bowl.

I have often wondered what would have happened if Jimmy had stayed.... 4 in a row IMO.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I could have coached that team to a super bowl...and I would be trying to coach them to lose. :lol:

Back