AFC Wildcard Games

AFC Wildcard Games

• Pittsburg Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tutok

Ok, until someone beats Tom Brady in the playoffs, I gotta go with the Joe Montana of the new century.

2nd game is a tough one, but Cincinnati has been bad for so long, I gotta believe they can do it

P.S. Mike Tice got fired 3 hours after his last game ended. LOL.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 1 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]20776[/snapback][/center]
Ok, until someone beats Tom Brady in the playoffs, I gotta go with the Joe Montana of the new century.

2nd game is a tough one, but Cincinnati has been bad for so long, I gotta believe they can do it

[/b]

We (Cincinnati) have no real reason to try. Idk if you watched the Bengals game today vs. KC, we used Kitna @ QB, he sucks, and we know that. We've beated the stealers before this year, but we used Palmer, we'll loose with Kitna.

Everything is about the play-offs/getting healthy now, no reason to get Palmer/Johnson/Johnson/Perry/TJ/ect injured. Our one Defensive guy (shit-load of Interceptions, name escapes me) got injured trying a lil against the bills, we dont want a repeat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 2 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]20776[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Lol,
Chris Berman has corrected me. Mike Tice was fired less than an hour after the Vikings won their game.

Patriots will definetly win this game in Foxboro Janurary. They dont lose at home

2nd game is a game both can win. But it really depends on how the Stealers play it. If they grind it out and take time off the clock and shutdown the run they will be ok.

If they try to get into a shootout with the Bengals they will lose. Remember the Bengals narrowly lost a shootout to the Colts and the Stealers arent built to put points ojn the board

Patriots and Stealers my picks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 3 2006, 05:11 AM) [snapback]21040[/snapback][/center]
Patriots will definetly win this game in Foxboro Janurary. They dont lose at home

2nd game is a game both can win. But it really depends on how the Stealers play it. If they grind it out and take time off the clock and shutdown the run they will be ok.

If they try to get into a shootout with the Bengals they will lose. Remember the Bengals narrowly lost a shootout to the Colts and the Steelers arent built to put points on the board

Patriots and Stealers my picks
[/b]
QFE

Back