Ackis vs Rankin

Ackis vs Rankin

• Ackis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rankin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes! That's the one Ackis. :D

Rankin got pwned! I can do one for Rankin and then see which one is the best sushi roll ingredient. huh?!

Edited cause I misspelled a name.

I'm not campaigning... these are my friends who I haven't seen in a long long time. :p

BTW Rankin, remember who will always be the Don Calamari, Codfather of Wanderhome. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 22 2005, 08:00 AM) [snapback]16230[/snapback][/center]
I'm not campaigning... these are my friends who I haven't seen in a long long time. :p

BTW Rankin, remember who will always be the Don Calamari, Codfather of Wanderhome. :p
[/b]

Um, Beer? Rankin is definitely the Codfather of Sole, but no one can compete with the market power of Beer in regards to the Codfather of Wanderhome.

Nah, a group of people appointed that title to me when I was playing. LOL I got flamed cuz moron's thought I was self-appointing it. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 20 2005, 03:35 PM) [snapback]14503[/snapback][/center]
You got purdy lips, bwai. :huh:
[/b]
I have to say, Ackis is top fish in my opinion. I not sure why, both rank high on my scale just ackis is higher.... although, I knew ackis a long time ago, never really had any dealings with Rankin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 17 2005, 12:17 PM) [snapback]13552[/snapback][/center]
This should be good :D
[/b]

Rankin > Ackis

Ackis loses cool point for having spent soooo much time on the forums within such a small amount of time. He had over 11,000 posts when he quit and he had only played for about a year (or 1.5 years).

So what if I have post count envy...least I ain't compensating :p

wait wait before i look at it, is it the one where you're fishing on ackis's corpse, or ackis being a cannibal?

hah it's neither, but i saw a nightsister with the name ackis before too

Back