Ackis vs Rankin

Ackis vs Rankin

• Ackis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rankin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 18 2005, 04:50 AM) [snapback]13557[/snapback][/center]

No offense Ackis, but the top sushi roll around here is the Rankin. Ackis, you too must learn to embrace the suck!

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 18 2005, 10:37 PM) [snapback]14015[/snapback][/center]
i hadn't even heard of rankin until wanderhomies
[/b]

Hun, you have never been to theed, for that sake, the cantina you've been spending most of your time in were NA Cantina on THE couch :D

what can i say? hehe that couch was mine. i was about to it renamed to Ksenia's Couch, but NA kinda died before it happened

although ackis has been out of the Wanderhome scene for over a year, he still seems to have some credibility still :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 19 2005, 07:37 AM) [snapback]14015[/snapback][/center]
i hadn't even heard of rankin until wanderhomies
[/b]

:blink:

Rankin is a W31RD F335H... No offense.

Ackis is a an U83R F335h... Or so I design I did a while back says. I will post it soon for people to see. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 19 2005, 01:51 PM) [snapback]14398[/snapback][/center]

Ackis is a an U83R F335h... Or so I design I did a while back says. I will post it soon for people to see. ;)
[/b]
Weird beats uber any day of the week. Look, uber needs to be defended. Weird... weird just IS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 19 2005, 12:51 PM) [snapback]14398[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Would it be this:

AckisTheUberF335h.jpg

this must be where the fish smell is coming from.

I met a guy in RL whose name is Rankin Cooter, no joke.

zzz

Back