<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 26 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]81903[/snapback][/center]
that pop up thing is annoying, personally. Haven't gone around to figuring out how to disable it lol. Just visit your PM inbox under Personal CP open the message and reply from there
[/b]

For me half the time it works, half the time it doesn't work.

All the messengers are blocked to me too. YouTube, video google, auctions and online stores all blocked. Image sites, like image shack, image dump, photobucket, etc... all blocked. Only got this way of communication in the office.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 26 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]81939[/snapback][/center]
Sucks to be you.

Nothing's blocked here... they won't let me. :(
[/b]
Internet radio is also blocked. Any form of MP3, WAV, or OGG blocked off. They turned more strict this monday, cause our internet band was thining so fast, the servers were dropping more than usual. So Yeah, e were screwed. Now Internet works faster than my puter. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 26 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]81948[/snapback][/center]
Teh internet is for pr0n
[/b]
Fishy pr0n?! I will never understand the fishes.... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 26 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]81966[/snapback][/center]
Oogly is a good thing right? :p

BTW did you see the new avatar? LOL
[/b]
oogly = ugly :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ May 26 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]81881[/snapback][/center]
a lot of my pms are meaningless and have little worthwhile content in them
[/b]
And the difference between that and your public posts are...???

Back